What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Did they already activate phone previously ? Or they are stating it for first time ? It sounds too fishy ..I'd contact the site you sold it ...

iPhone Seven Plus
They must have checked the iPhone when they received it, or else they wouldn't have sent me the money. They don't take it if it's locked to an iCloud ID. I've tried calling them when I got their first email, but didn't get through, then I sent an email to the address listed on their site.

Sometimes it's good to have a FB account. I've found their page on Facebook, and wrote on their timeline, telling them that they've lost my trust in them, and that I'm considering not to use their service any more. Someone replied a few minutes ago. They won't contact me again.

Last edited:
Sometimes it's good to have a FB account. I've found their page on Facebook, and wrote on their timeline, telling them that they've lost my trust in them, and that I'm considering not to use their service any more. Someone replied a few minutes again. They won't contact me again.
That's good to hear. It's unfortunate that it took as long as it did for them to learn the error of their ways.

Sometimes it's good to have a FB account. I've found their page on Facebook, and wrote on their timeline, telling them that they've lost my trust in them, and that I'm considering not to use their service any more. Someone replied a few minutes again. They won't contact me again.
So you didn't get to tell them to pound sand ;)

Last edited: