What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just noticed that there is a sale going on over at my favorite bodybuilding website. Buy a 2 lbs jug of protein and get a 1 lbs jug of any flavor for free. The protein I buy is expensive (2 lbs jug = $40.00), so you can imagine my glee when I noticed the promotion.

What protein do you usually buy?

iPhone Seven Plus

Nice ! They have good stuff ...I'm using their BCAAs

iPhone Seven Plus
Best BCAA, I have that in my monthly stack along with their 24 hour energy multivitamin. I love that company, I wish they would make a fish oil, though.

Best BCAA, I have that in my monthly stack along with their 24 hour energy multivitamin. I love that company, I wish they would make a fish oil, though.

I will have to check their multivitamin! I'm currently using a Vitapak from GNC bc I'm lazy and just need to pop and go with them ...

iPhone Seven Plus

I will have to check their multivitamin! I'm currently using a Vitapak from GNC bc I'm lazy and just need to pop and go with them ...

iPhone Seven Plus
Nothing wrong with Vitapak, it might even be cheaper.

I think about $38 for the month

iPhone Seven Plus
About the same. My only complaint with the bpi multivitamin is that they pack a lot of the B vitamins in for energy and you have to take three every day.

Finishing up a workout, and surprising myself again. It's difficult for me to believe that my trapezius muscles can lift 230 lbs. (104 kg), and I only weigh 150 lbs.

View attachment 28750

Next month you'll be able to lift one of ME on each arm I only weigh 60kgs. Nice one, you have to catch me first though.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Having a well earned cuppa, Been Christmas shopping this morning and got some of those goodies we just have to have :)