What's new

What are you doing right NOW??? ;)

Just went to the Roughriders store to pick up some souvenir pins for the last football game in the old stadium, which will close this year.
Here's the souvenir pin from the last game to be played at the old football stadium tomorrow afternoon.
IMG_1733.JPG

The helmet on the left is for the Calgary Stampeders and the helmet on the right is for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Last edited:
Removing apps and Public Beta profile from my iPad Air.
Here's the reason why:
My daughter had my previous iPad 2 (16 GB, and my very first iPad) for a few years now, and it's getting very slow. She thinks it will quit working soon. It's more than 4 years old, and it has been a great device. So we'll switch devices. She'll use my iPad Air, and I'll have my iPad 2 again. We'll see how long I can keep it. It has got a few dents in the meantime, but it's still alive. :)

Last edited:
Took a look at the Tips app since I hadn't looked at it since iOS 9. It appears that Apple has added the ability to change the intensity of the flashlight app (requires Force Touch).

IMG_0138.PNG

Watching the news. There was another earthquake in Italy this morning. There seem to be casualties; nobody died, thank God.

Last edited:
I've just tossed the Laundry Monster into the Aqueous Agitator for a vigorous round of water torture, followed by a good roasting in the Rotary Furnace.

Very early in the morning and l've just finished watching documentaries on the building of the Panama Canal and the previous French failure

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Preparing for a third visit to Mariazell this year. This time, it has a different purpose: getting a birthday present for my mother. I'll take my daughter with me, so I don't have to decide alone. It will be a short trip, though: there and back, the same day. So, about 5 or 6 hours of driving.