What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hi my name is tiny just got my iphone4 any tips on the new ios5

Hi All! My name is Allan i just got my apple iphone 4s last tuesday and this is my first apple product and so far im liking it and hoping to learn more about it through here.

Greetings here form Melbourne Australia. I am a professional tech reviewer / blogger. Had every iPhone model since day 1, last was the 3GS iPhone, then a WP7 (Samsung Omnia), Then an Android Motorola Atrix 4G. Now sold it for the iPhone 4S. Very happy.
I hate iTunes though.
Loving Airplay with AirVideo (streaming heaven).

Good morning! I have recently purchased the iPhone 4s and it is my first smart phone ever. I love it so far but feel I have a lot to learn.

Hi I'm me, I like tech stuff.
Just got done w/ my very first redsn0w jailbreak.
I (now) have a untethered 4.1 (downgraded from 4.3.5) iPhone 3Gs.
Now researching for a way to downgrade my iPhone 4g 5.0.1 to 4.1 w/o shsh blob, or a way to "mirror" it

Hello everybody !

I've registered looking for some information on restoring an Iphone 3G.
the thing got stucked with a logo scream after I've tried to update with sn0wbreeze 2.1

really looking forward to get my toy back and running :)

cheers !

Hi! I am new the iPhone and already I love it. I purchased the 4s. I have had a few issues but have been seeing on the news that it will be fixed so I am very satisfied. Hoping to make new iPhone friends and make a lot of use out of my phone. I would love to know about all the great apps that I don't know about and anything else that can be added.

ftrammell said:
Hi! I am new the iPhone and already I love it. I purchased the 4s. I have had a few issues but have been seeing on the news that it will be fixed so I am very satisfied. Hoping to make new iPhone friends and make a lot of use out of my phone. I would love to know about all the great apps that I don't know about and anything else that can be added.

Welc;)me trammel!

hello everyone! i've got 'my precious' iphone 4s and i can't wait to find everything about it. :)

Hi everybody
I'm Rachel, new iPhone owner in the Midwest. I've had my phone for a month now and love it. Ijust switched from an Android device. I just browsed this forum & love all that I'm learning. I can't wait to jailbreak the iOS 5. I've seen some screen shots & love what everyone has. I look forward to chatting with you all & learning more. So far no problems.

:)