What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everybody. I am a big apple fan. I have rising from the ranks from iphone 3g then and iphone4 and now the iphone 4s. I also have the original ipad. I am loving the new iphone and the ios5. I wrestled with whether i should buy it or wait, but all its bells and whistles fit very nicely into my busy life.

Hello! I'm new and need help! When I got my iPhone 3GS it worked great. I sync-ed with iTunes and it wanted to update everything. That took a while & my laptop battery died during the backup process. It erased everything and I had to reinstall all my apps & music. Well now the orientation doesn't flip automatically anymore (stays on portrait mode) & I can't find a setting for it. Is there something i can do myself, or Should I take it to the AT&T store to see if they can fix it?

tessjordan said:
Hello! I'm new and need help! When I got my iPhone 3GS it worked great. I sync-ed with iTunes and it wanted to update everything. That took a while & my laptop battery died during the backup process. It erased everything and I had to reinstall all my apps & music. Well now the orientation doesn't flip automatically anymore (stays on portrait mode) & I can't find a setting for it. Is there something i can do myself, or Should I take it to the AT&T store to see if they can fix it?

Is the screen orientation locked to portrait. Double tap that home button and scroll right. You should see a lock with a circle around it. Tap that

specialcarenurse said:
Is there a way to change my user name once I register

Nope. Unless you contact a admin you won't be able to. If you like i could forward this to them. Pm the details about your screenname

specialcarenurse said:
Is there a way to change my user name once I register

Thank you so much! That fixed it! I'm still learning how to use this phone, do your help is appreciated!

iCrank said:
Is the screen orientation locked to portrait. Double tap that home button and scroll right. You should see a lock with a circle around it. Tap that

Thanks so much! That fixed it! Still learning how to use this phone so your help is appreciated!

Hello. My son talked me into switching from an android to the 4s, so far so good but it is the first full day and I'm doing a lot of experimenting

Hey all! New guy here. I just recently received my iPhone 4S and have some messaging (iMessage/SMS) issues. Some potentially serious issues regarding security breach in iMessage. See my first post in the OS 5 forum. "iMessage Security Breach". I've already received some great advice!

Thanks!
DKDMac69 :)

kashsidd said:
Hi guys..... Well can any1 help me? How to post a new thRead???
Just find the section of the forum that relates to your inquiry. Then hit "New Thread" in the upper left above other threads. Just be sure to Search before posting... in case your question has already been answered.