What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Hello everyone. I've had an iphone4 for about 4 months and loved it til about a month ago, now it seems as good as a paper weight! I have had nothing but problems with it recently. The nearest apple store is an hour and a half away & I have 2 boys under the age of 4 & work full-time as a nurse, so needless to say I don't have the time or energy to go to the store.

I have tried everything I could think of to fix it, which is making sure everything is up to date, and restoring the phone. It keeps shutting off on it's own, and up til now would come back on after I plugged it in (the battery was fully charged) Now, when I plug it into the wall it comes on but says to connect to itunes (which it did before also) but now when I connect it to the computer absolutely nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my iphone 4s is black, 16G, and i'm telling you that i fight for it. i didn't find it easily in the store.

Hello everyone on iPhoneforums.net, i am Alexia and i am a new user. Just bought my iPhone4S 32 GB model a week ago and i am happy with it.

Saying hi to everyone here. :facetime:

Hello all I just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Brian. I do not own an Iphone I have a GS2 but am sill interested in the development of the Iphone. I am always looking at the top of cell phone technology. I will not be much help for problems on this forum but with the little time I have had with the Iphone I have learned a few tricks. I am not stapped down my one OS.

I have an iPhone 4 and an iPad. I recently upgraded both to iOS 5.0.1. I joined the forum because after the upgrade my email Inbox was wiped on both and my purchased ringtones were gone. I went to iTunes where my purchases didn't show up, just the purchases for my original, old iPhone. When I repurchased my ringtones I got a message that they'd already been purchased, but didn't give any idea how to get them back to my iPhone 4. I joined the forum for tips. I'm not a power user, but will help when I can.

Another newbie here - new to the forum and to Apple in general. I just switched from Android OS so I have a lot to learn!

If I send a text message to multiple contacts on a iPhone 3GS with my group texting off can people I sent the text too see other people I sent the text to along with their numbers if they have group messaging turned on ? Or could they just tell if it was a mass text?

I got an iPhone 4S on my birthday, And i wan't to jailbreak it. And i can't downgrade it to 5.0 or less. Help someone would be really appreciated!

Bouncify said:
I got an iPhone 4S on my birthday, And i wan't to jailbreak it. And i can't downgrade it to 5.0 or less. Help someone would be really appreciated!

Bouncily... currently there is no Jailbreak available for the 4S. Keep an eye on the Jailbreaking section here @ iPF and as soon as it's available, LIGIT, from the Dev teams it will surely be posted up!!

hi ya'll,
Droid convert (many..many years). looking forward to the world of my 4S. i certainly know i will have many questions. hope i can get all the help i KNOW i will need.

I'm a iphone 4 G user on ios5.01 and I think I'm in love. Just can't wait for an untethered jailbreak

Hey everyone i am so like new to the thread and to using a iphone. I love the iphone just wanna kno more about it such as cool things u can do with it. So thats y i joined this forum cool to chat with ppl whi have same phone as me

promezfayth said:
Hey everyone i am so like new to the thread and to using a iphone. I love the iphone just wanna kno more about it such as cool things u can do with it. So thats y i joined this forum cool to chat with ppl whi have same phone as me

Welcome me lady. hope to chat and see you around. dde09

إيكرانك...المسطرة