What's new

Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.

Must have posted my "introduction" post incorrectly so I'll post again! Joined iPhone 4S Forum about a month ago. Already have received a number of great responses, suggestions and recommendations regarding issues I've had since getting an iPhone 4S. Thanks!

Hi everyone, I'm Cory and I've been an avid blackberry and android user for over 9 years because I worked for tmobile. I recently went to work for general motors and because of the heavy discount we get through Verizon I have changed to a iPhone 4s that was black but is now orange. I have been very happy with the better battery life compared to android phones and no force close pop ups. But there are still a few things that I don't like. Overall though I am very satisfied.

Hi everyone, I'm Cory and I've been an avid blackberry and android user for over 9 years because I worked for tmobile. I recently went to work for general motors and because of the heavy discount we get through Verizon I have changed to a iPhone 4s that was black but is now orange. I have been very happy with the better battery life compared to android phones and no force close pop ups. But there are still a few things that I don't like. Overall though I am very satisfied.

Welcome to the forum and nice to know that you are enjoying your phone. At the end of the day, you will love all of its potentials and stabilities.

Hi every one!!! Please tell me how to unlock iPhone 4 3.10 baseband??? M waiting your rply

Hi, great to see all of you here. I have an iPhone 4S and prepare to update it to 5 in 2012 if it's possible lol... It's nice to know that there's a place to share everything about iPhone with other fans. Cheers!:facetime:

I'm new! I had 2 iphones previously! I went to Verizon last Dec. and had to leave the iphone for a Droid....of course then they started carrying iphones. Anyway, I'm back with and Iphone 4. I'm trying to get re-acquainted.

I'm having issues getting my exchange email to work, and the itunes app page continues to "stick." I plan to look for help on these issues. I'm excited to find the forum and hopefully it will help me refresh all the Iphone goodies! :)

I'm from the uk. I travel a lot so bought my 4S unlocked from Apple. I also use an iPad.
I like the iPhone/iOS a lot, but am still concerned at Apples' "locked in" attitude

Hi there, registered in for help with basics on my 4s, bit of a newbie to IPhone and falling at basic hurdles, thanks.

HI I'm new as well but not to Mac-Apple. On the first day Macintosh was introduced Jan 31, 1983 I went and got one. It had a paint program some word processing and a missiles game. Fun

I get my Iphone 4s on Dec 18th and can't wait. I already ordered a mophie juice plus. I live on the ocean in Texas.

HI I'm new as well but not to Mac-Apple. On the first day Macintosh was introduced Jan 31, 1983 I went and got one. It had a paint program some word processing and a missiles game. Fun

I get my Iphone 4s on Dec 18th and can't wait. I already ordered a mophie juice plus. I live on the ocean in Texas.

wow I wonder what they where like back then... what where the specs like?

Hi folks!
I just got my first smart phone (the new iPhone4s). I am just starting to learn how to use it. This will be great because of all the wonderful tools it has to help with life's tasks. It blows me away that now I have the world in my pocket. Thanks to all of you in advance for helping me find my way. The adventure begins.
John in North Carolina, USA