What's new

Two New iPhones to Hit Stores This July?

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]
11121-iphone-5s-assembly-picture-leak.JPG

AppleInsider reports today on a brand new, hot-off-the-press rumour that says that Apple will announce two new iPhones in June, prior to a July release date for both phones. According to new information from Topeka Capital Markets analyst Brian White, who has been visiting an industry trade show in China, Apple will be launching both the iPhone 5S, and the cheaper iPhone, in June. As AppleInsider points out, White’s information about the new phones and their release time frame differs from that of KGI Securities’ Ming-Chi Kuo, who talked yesterday about possible production problems caused by the iPhone 5S’s fingerprint sensor. White says that, on the contrary, the sources that he spoke to at the trade show in China did not mention anything along those lines to him, although he did confirm talk of fingerprint scanning technology being included in the iPhone 5S. Other information that White said that he gleaned about the two new iPhones at the show includes details on the cheaper iPhone’s display, which he says will be the same size as that of the current iPhone, albeit with a somewhat thicker design. He also says that the phone will have a curved plastic back. As far as the iPhone 5S is concerned, White says that it will have some slight external differences from the current iPhone 5, but will look pretty similar overall, aside from a slightly different button configuration on the left side. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source:[/FONT] Rumor: More affordable iPhone will launch alongside Apple's 'iPhone 5S' in July

Iphone 5s in July, just in time for my upgrade - looking forward.

Can't wait my upgrade is in September and I passed on the 5 but I'll definitely get the 5s.