What's new

Apple Said to be Readying iPhone 5S for June/July

Col.bris said:
I will say one thing. Never accept what you read as they are all rumours. Little unknown editors whom are trying to impress the boss dig up every thing they can and Apple is the target as they know every one wants to know regardless if it is true or not.

I read maybe 20 different news blogs a day on line and so many copy cat it is not funny, Appleinsider does do a great job but even they get it wrong. Some are accurate but at the end of the day only Apple knows the answer. Apple will deliver what they believe is right for the market and at the same time do it in a timely manor.

For the record my background with Apple started in 1978 and after all this time both as an Apple VAR, developer, and heavy user I really understand how they function.

Working out what Apple will deliver is like trying to work on a jigsaw puzzle with many pieces missing. A prime example was when they released the iPad 4th generation... No one saw it coming why because the pieces to the puzzle were not there.

My advice..... Be patient... Apple will deliver. They always have and they will continue to do so. The only question is when.
By the way the new models will have been under development for at least 3 years and that is conservative.

Cheers from Australia,

Colin Administrator ipadforums, iphoneforums and Appleforums.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

blessed said:
Ok, the news just announced that YES, three iPhones will be out VERY soon. One with a 12 megapixel camera, one with a bigger screen and a cheaper one. Hmmmmm, I just got this 5 the day it came out. Apple really must be more considerate :-(

Ahh can't wait for the camera!

I plan on getting the 6 when it comes out. I'll be due for renewal then and would trade in my 5 and get $ off.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB
<3 Jailbroken w/ envisi0n <3

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

3?!? I thought 2 was bad enough! I really hope apple doesn't turn into android with a bazillion different phones. Good lord we need to find a way to resurrect Steve Jobs stat!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net