What's new

The "Anything Goes " Thread.

IMG_5935.JPG

I've been doing that almost every year for over 20 years.
Not even 6 new locations the last years, in my case.

Were these World Science Fiction conventions, mostly?

I remember that Montreal was one of the bids for 2017. Have you been there before, or would it have been a new destination?

Not even 6 new locations the last years, in my case.

Were these World Science Fiction conventions, mostly?

I remember that Montreal was one of the bids for 2017. Have you been there before, or would it have been a new destination?
Most of them were. Chicago is the only city where I've returned for another Worldcon.

I've been to Montreal 4 times. The Montreal Worldcon was in 2009.

Good morning!! I'm new here... new to iPhone![emoji1319][emoji1303] I was a Samsung user for years. I am still a Google fan just not a die hard Android OS fan.
I didn't see an intro thread so I figured I'd say hi here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning!! I'm new here... new to iPhone![emoji1319][emoji1303] I was a Samsung user for years. I am still a Google fan just not a die hard Android OS fan.
I didn't see an intro thread so I figured I'd say hi here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhone Forums, @droidprincess!

Here's the new member introduction thread. [URL='http://www.iphoneforums.net/threads/welcome-to-the-iphone-forum-please-post-an-introduction-thread.4/']Welcome to the iPhone Forum! Please post an introduction thread.[/URL]

I try not to be snarky, no matter how tempting the opportunity, but this time I'm going to succumb to base instincts.

I remember a few years ago when the CEO of RIM indicated his disdain for the iPhone with his sneering comment along the lines of "the children can play with their iPhone, while the real men go to work on their Blackberry"

And now? I notice that Blackberry is reduced to advertising massive discounts on an iPhone forum while the iPhone is flying off the shelves. Doesn't karma suck?