What's new

Poll: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Which will you purchase, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 113 44.1%
  • iPhone 6 Plus

Votes: 126 49.2%
  • Neither (explain in comments)

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
So has anyone else made a picture of the phone sizes to see which one's better?

It took some finagling with my printer settings and working with Paint, but I finally got the picture to print out close to the approximate size.
iPhoneSizing_zps5d2b0e45.png

The 5.5" model is really huge. I'm leaning toward the 4.7" now.

Thanks Scotty, That puts it more into perspective.

After holding the (yes, I printed and cut them out) 6+, I am almost set on the 6. The 6+ is really, I mean, really big. I know it's just paper, but geez. I have a LG G3 and the cutout is about a 1/2 inch taller and it's a touch wider. The G3 is about as big of a phone as I want. Man I wish they had made one in 5...

Yes if you actually go to apples website in the iPhone 6 gallery there the actual size, put a note 3 up to the 6 plus and it's bigger than the note 3! Hugeee!!

I just held a Note 3 from one of my coworkers. It's big and the 6+ is even bigger...

After holding the (yes, I printed and cut them out) 6+, I am almost set on the 6. The 6+ is really, I mean, really big. I know it's just paper, but geez. I have a LG G3 and the cutout is about a 1/2 inch taller and it's a touch wider. The G3 is about as big of a phone as I want. Man I wish they had made one in 5...
Yes 5.0 would have been perfect but never mind.
I used my phone case to get an idea, The width is right and I had to mentally add a little to the length, Also watched a vid of both models, The 5.5 in a mans hand looked huge, by the way it looks SUPERB in Silver when you see it working.

Yep... the 5'5 is too big, like mini tablet almost, especially having an iPad for my large screen needs, but for some who do everything such as movies..etc a big screen is not a bad idea, personally I would not go bigger then 4'7

So has anyone else made a picture of the phone sizes to see which one's better?

It took some finagling with my printer settings and working with Paint, but I finally got the picture to print out close to the approximate size.
iPhoneSizing_zps5d2b0e45.png

The 5.5" model is really huge. I'm leaning toward the 4.7" now.

Thanks for that...I was just wondering about the 4.7" size..like many of you, I like both sizes. Fortunately I am not ready to do a pre-order yet. My contract doesn't end until November at this point. So...I'll be watching in anticipation for all of your posts when you get your new phones! :)

This might be my first iphone so I've mocked up two iphone 6's to see how they feel, so far the '+' version is prooving too hard to operate with just one hand.

99f66519f60fd4723480b38769ebcc29.jpg

This might be my first iphone so I've mocked up two iphone 6's to see how they feel, so far the '+' version is prooving too hard to operate with just one hand.

99f66519f60fd4723480b38769ebcc29.jpg
That's interesting, How did you do the mock ups?

That's what I'll be interested...in what others say about handling for both iphone sizes. My husband has the samsung note 2 and it's slightly bigger than 5.5"...it's a big phone. I'm just wondering how I'll carry such a large phone when going to games or parties.