What's new

Poll: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Which will you purchase, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 113 44.1%
  • iPhone 6 Plus

Votes: 126 49.2%
  • Neither (explain in comments)

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Hey, hey hey. Not all of us Android Fan Boys post stupid things :) Just some uneducated wanna bees

I voted iPhone6 but I might change my mind after I see and feel the iPhone6+

I will be getting a 6+ in 128 gb size, I just can't decide on gold or slate
I lucked out my contract is up and my carrier sent me the I am eligible for an upgrade email the day before the Apple event. My 5 has been good to me but I'm looking forward to the upgrade

Now I'm thinking I want the smaller phone and 4.7" might be enough...

I hate this. Had they made either one 5 or 5.2, I know exactly what I'd get...

I am decided on the 4.7 model but for the life of me i can't decide between Gold or Silver, I have until tomorrow morning to decide.
I can just picture me ordering and going Eeny Meeny Miney Mo lol.

Oh no. I definitely know which color. It's gold! No wait. Space Grey. Yup! Spaced Gold!
Lol, I looked at my iPad and thought well I like this in Silver but then go back to the Apple store and keep clicking on Gold then Silver then Gold again.....AGHHHH!

I am decided on the 4.7 model but for the life of me i can't decide between Gold or Silver, I have until tomorrow morning to decide.
I can just picture me ordering and going Eeny Meeny Miney Mo lol.
How about letting me order it for you, that way you won't know in advance what colour it is, it'll be just like Christmas.

Last edited:
iPhone 6 space gray 64gb since I have a 32gb iPhone 5s now. The plus is going to be bigger than the note 3! To big for
Me!