What's new

Poll: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Which will you purchase, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 113 44.1%
  • iPhone 6 Plus

Votes: 126 49.2%
  • Neither (explain in comments)

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
Printed out the pictures to the known dimensions of each phone then stuck them to some 7mm thick cardboard and cut round the picture to get the cardboard the right size. I may have had a little spare time at work today.
Genius:) Thanks for that.

Genius:) Thanks for that.
Haha no worries. The only dimension that isn't spot on are the thicknesses but I figure 7mm is close enough to get the idea. The actual length and width are perfect as they were done with a craft knife and steel ruler.

Haha no worries. The only dimension that isn't spot on are the thicknesses but I figure 7mm is close enough to get the idea. The actual length and width are perfect as they were done with a craft knife and steel ruler.
It gives you a very good idea of how the phone will fit in your hand, After looking at videos ect I really think the 5.5 will be far too big for me, It's huge, It has wide space bars top and bottom which makes it longer than it needed to be, It's impressive though.

It gives you a very good idea of how the phone will fit in your hand, After looking at videos ect I really think the 5.5 will be far too big for me, It's huge, It has wide space bars top and bottom which makes it longer than it needed to be, It's impressive though.
Yeah I'm convinced it'll be to big for me for an everyday phone.

This might be my first iphone so I've mocked up two iphone 6's to see how they feel, so far the '+' version is prooving too hard to operate with just one hand.

99f66519f60fd4723480b38769ebcc29.jpg
Thanks for showing this, it'll help us in getting a feel of how it will handle as well as how easy or difficult it will be to carry and store.

I'll do an unboxing post like last time, unless someone beats me to it.

Sounds good, cant wait to see it. I was going to do one, and even though ill technically receive it on the 19th, I wont actually receive it until the 26th, so i probably won't

This might be my first iphone so I've mocked up two iphone 6's to see how they feel, so far the '+' version is prooving too hard to operate with just one hand.

99f66519f60fd4723480b38769ebcc29.jpg
I did the same thing, lol. 2 pieces of cardboard put it close to 7mm.

So I missed out on the pre-order. The earliest I could get it would be mid October. But I couldn't find a good way to pay full price. Looks like I'll be waiting until November for my new iPhone. I did finally decide on the size. It'll be the 6+. Now if I could only decide on the color. Oh well. I got 2 months to figure it out.

So I missed out on the pre-order. The earliest I could get it would be mid October. But I couldn't find a good way to pay full price. Looks like I'll be waiting until November for my new iPhone. I did finally decide on the size. It'll be the 6+. Now if I could only decide on the color. Oh well. I got 2 months to figure it out.
I saw a vid of both models working and they'r in the Silver, Both look superb if that helps.

Went ahead and pre-ordered a Gold 6+. It isn't scheduled to arrive until October 16th :(

Went ahead and pre-ordered a Gold 6+. It isn't scheduled to arrive until October 16th :(
Ah well at least you got your order in, Sometimes they get them out a little earlier too, When i ordered my 5 they changed the date to over a week earlier.

Just ordered a 64GB Space grey 4.7" to be dispatched on launch day with next day delivery. Direct from O2 (was due an upgrde)