What's new

Poll: iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus?

Which will you purchase, iPhone 6 or 6 Plus?

• iPhone 6

Votes: 113 44.1%
  • iPhone 6 Plus

Votes: 126 49.2%
  • Neither (explain in comments)

Votes: 17 6.6%

• Total voters
iPhone 6 for me i think.....Of course thats always subject to change.

Right now the iPhone 6 is in my sights, but of course that's subject to change one I see them in person.

Looks like the 6 for me. Would like to have a couple of the 6s features but it's too darn big. Fit comfortably in a Levi front pocket is my criteria

Who is going to pay the extra $100 for 64 gigs of memory?? Sounds like a good deal as that only used to buy 32 gigs of memory. 16 gigs has not been much of a problem on my 5 but my IPad Air 16 gig gets full real fast. So who is forking over for the extra memory???

6+! Need that battery and the 6 battery looks subpar for the 6th time in a row! Maybe ill double up and use both my jumps ^^.

Looks like the 6 for me. Would like to have a couple of the 6s features but it's too darn big. Fit comfortably in a Levi front pocket is my criteria
Same here....Anything bigger than the "straight" 6 wouldn't "wear" well with my wardrobe...!!:)

The Apple bashers are out in force, One said the iPhone 6 is cheap plastic, Not so of course, Its beautiful Anodized Aluminium.

The Apple bashers are out in force, One said the iPhone 6 is cheap plastic, Not so of course, Its beautiful Anodized Aluminium.
The person in question probably made that post on his cheap plastic Android phone.;)