What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

Finally have my iPhone 5 in my hands && I am in LOVE! I have the white 16gb with AT&T! Just synced all my contacts from google over to my iphone! Still in the process of adding all my apps and music over!

Its really an amazing piece of cell hardware, but the most stunning thing is the display, i love it!!!

Went from the 4,4s,galaxy note 2, to now the iPhone 5. Which I am extremely happy with.

Got 2; Upgraded mine from a 4 $ZERO and upgraded my wife's Samsung basic phone for $149. Both white with different rockfish cases.

Well, finally I bit the bullet and upgraded my 3GS to iPhone 5. My trusty 3GS was the best phone I have ever had. The only phone that worked out of the box for 4 years straight. I never ever had to reset it. Only ever been reset when it is updating itself. Never ever gave me a problem. So with this reliability (and I was very proud of that) I was reluctant to upgrade :) but finally i took the plunge and upgraded to the Iphone 5. I am already in love with it. So sleek and elegant and so far it does what the 3GS did and better. I got the White 16GB iPhone 5(I don't need more space as I got the Ipad mini 32GB as well and what a perfect couple :) ). Lets see how it fares for next couple of years :)

I've had my i5 for a few weeks now and the only good thing I can say about it is it does get service in areas where the Samsung didn't but that's about all I like about it.

I've spent hours trying to add some ringtones in, even ones written for i5, but to no avail. The android was easy to do that on. Had about 30 ringtones in the android with tones assigned to different emails. Can't find a way to do that on the i5. Followed step-by-step instructions but it wouldn't accept any of them. Downloaded tones for iPhone but it won't accept them in sounds either and there are no instructions, that I can find anyway, on how to do it.

Get the impression that the iPhone is set up to be used as purchased unless you make additional purchases from Apple of everything you might want.

Had lots of alerts of incoming emails but showed "No Service" when I tried to check on them and found it extremely slow on doing anything when I have service.

Not real impressed but stuck with it now I guess.

I bought my iPhone 5 32g a month ago from eBay. It was already unlocked and came in rather interesting packaging. I am coming from iPhone 4S and I gotta say it feels fast. The battery life is overall better and the larger screen makes it easier to play games and watch videos. I always had android and switching to iOS was a breeze. The responsiveness of the OS and simplicity that encouraged me to switch over and now I know I made the right decision. There is no problem I faced whatsoever and hope last for next couple years or so like its today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys i just got my iPhone 5 yesterday, swaped it for two iPhones 4. This is great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: