What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

Gregoris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you received your iphone 5? tell us about it here!

If you have some pictures or video even..

I received my iphone 5 and have made a short video, sorry if the quality is not very good but I was recording it one handed on my new ipad.

Impressions? light small, feels good in the hand and the dock connector is tiny (I dont see it being a problem for car charging)

Having the ear phone slot at the bottom is nice also I was thinking at the gym how better that would of been to have it there and apple have done just that with the iphone 5.. I am very impressed and glad I bought it.

After turning it on the quality of the retina display is stunning to look at

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi unleashed--congrats on your new phone!

By chance, did you open your link for public viewing? It's showing that it is a private video link.

Hi unleashed--congrats on your new phone!

By chance, did you open your link for public viewing? It's showing that it is a private video link.

oh yes let me change that, I did not do much of a video its just first impressions as I was limited in what I could show as recording with one hand proved to be a bit annoying especially using the ipad so I could compare the iphone 4 and 5 lol, let me know what you think..

hey Greg, thanks for the video,that looks sooooo nice,can't wait to get mine.

yeah and if your car uses usb or you have the adapter for charger to smokes lighter then it wont be a problem at all.

The nano sim adapter was for you to see
smile.png

yes i have one of those little USB chargers that go into the cigarette lighter so as Justin pointed out i wont need the adaptor.

yeah, I have three usb ports in mine but wont need one either I dont think

Very nice video--love the white phone!! It's does have a bit more length on it that the previous phone-which I like!

Thanks, unleashed...BTW...love the accent! :)

Very nice video--love the white phone!! It's does have a bit more length on it that the previous phone-which I like!

we all sound like that actually ;)

Poisonivy said:

I know--and I just love it, ivy! It's so crisp and proper. When you post I have this idea of what you sound like when I am reading it! All of you have a very nice accent. :)

lol Thanks ;-) My Cambridge accent.

I keep thinking of things I should of said in the video but it was just so you can all see it and hopefully more people will add videos/pictures

Indeed!

Also to add using uk siri or us siri, both understand me about the same asking the same questions on my iphone 5... but the US siri is supposed to pick up American accents and uk for uk siri obviously but they both understand me the same

I know--and I just love it, ivy! It's so crisp and proper. When you post I have this idea of what you sound like when I am reading it! All of you have a very nice accent.
smile.png

your turn ;p

I know--and I just love it, ivy! It's so crisp and proper. When you post I have this idea of what you sound like when I am reading it! All of you have a very nice accent. :)
i sound slightly different to Greg as i have Yorkshire accent.