What's new

***OFFICIAL*** Received your new iphone 5? tell us about it here!

Received my iPhone 5 today. I got a white 16gb from Verizon. I've had this on order since Oct 23rd.

Immediately after it was done loading all my apps and such I started doing tests to see if any of the issues people commonly have are present in my iPhone. I was considering myself pretty damn lucky until I went to take video. I have a bad hiss sound when listening to the video i just took from the iPhone 5.

New here, but the 4s was my first iphone. The iphone 5 is sleeker and faster than the 4s. I bought it a couple days ago and have been having a blast finding apps for the 5 specifically. If any one has any questions as I have the s3 and the IP5, I would be glad to answer. So far I enjoy once again the simplicity and the layout of the IP5 over the S3. The only thing I like better on android is the apps on live play.

I look forward to talking to and sharing my experiences with The IP5 with you guys.

Hutch2426 I am battling over the S3 and iPhone 5. I had the s 3 and returned it and am getting the iPhone 5 but I'm regretting sending it back. Any input?

Received our new iPhone 5s Wednesday. Delivery and activation all went well, and the phones are certainly impressive. A lot of the operations are familiar to us, as we are an Apple household going back over 30 years, already have iTouch & iPad. The cases we bought appear to be a good choice, and all the apps we need at the moment have been downloaded. Only time will tell, I suppose, how it will work out. The main question marks are in the amount of data we'll use.....but I don't expect we'll go over the 2G plan we bough, since the lion's share of our web use is at home on our wi-fi network.

Hutch2426 I am battling over the S3 and iPhone 5. I had the s 3 and returned it and am getting the iPhone 5 but I'm regretting sending it back. Any input?

Yes. I did the same thing. Had the S3 sent it back for an iPhone then sent the iphone back for an S3 then again sent the S3 back for an iPhone. I kept doing this Cuz I missed my Iphone but every time I would get it back I felt like I also missed the s3. So I just got both, one on Verizon and one on att. I just said to myself, I want and need them both dang it. You could also just keep an S3 and get an ipod touch. That's what I was gonna do but decided I just wanted my Iphone anyway.

Yeah I kept the iPhone 5. :). I love it!!

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Hi All,
Got my new (and first) Iphone 5 this week, and still getting used to it, and so far so good. Only a few comments / questions: Down loads APPs very quick, BUT.....where do they go after down load? I cannot find them, either on the computer or in the Iphone itself,which is connected to the laptop during download.......
And when I press SAFARI, a Google screen shows... is this normal?
This morning, while trying to use the camera, all the icons started to "wobble", and the camera stopped working...... Maybe something I have done in my ignorance ??? :)
Thanks for your help, and All the Best,
Jim.

Thanks Poisonivy for your help, much appreciated. Not to display my ignorance even more.....and also as a newbie on this forum, but where is the reply posted? Sorry to bother you .
All the Best
Jim.

My iPhone 5 warmed up significantly more than the 4s I find after about 15 - 20 minutes of use the 5 warms up quite a bit around center back so I took it back to the apple store and they replaced it with a brand new iPhone.

If I was you I would do the same.

I just received my brand new iPhone 5 a few days ago. It's a very nice upgrade from my old iPhone 3GS. I'm loving it at the moment. It does however seem to be taking a little longer to charge to full battery. I'm presuming it has a larger battery life and this is why it may be taking a little longer to charge.

I just received my brand new iPhone 5 a few days ago. It's a very nice upgrade from my old iPhone 3GS. I'm loving it at the moment. It does however seem to be taking a little longer to charge to full battery. I'm presuming it has a larger battery life and this is why it may be taking a little longer to charge.

I notice when connected to my MacBook Pro it charges super fast!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Got my white i5 a few days ago its a whole lot faster then my 4s... And it charges a whole lot faster... i5 is the s$&@!!!!

I notice when connected to my MacBook Pro it charges super fast!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hmm.. That's an interesting thought. I wonder if Apple computers would charge iPhones faster across the board, seeing as they're both Apple products.

I'm currently running Windows 7 myself. I just can't seem to make that change with my computer as of yet. Maybe one day when my computer finally decides to cark it (god forbid that should be anytime soon though), I'll look into getting an Apple computer.