What's new

Have you received your iPhone 5 (UK customers) ?

You can always cancel your order. There is some 14 day clause of which you can always cancel any order. T mobile has the best deals right now. Good luck xxx

Thanks :) Actually, Three has the cheapest deal compared to other networks right now. For the 32GB iphone 5, I am paying 89 up front and paying 39/mth for 24 months for a plan which has unlimited data + tethering. The cheapest on T-mobile I can find for the same model with unlimited data is 99 up front and 46/mth for 24 months. :eek:

But I am sure their customer service is way better than Three's. They still haven't called me to give updates. I have tried calling them again and again and have only managed to get through on TWO occasions! No apologies and no precise time frame given. Now they're 2 days late. Not good enough!

Apple uk store are quoting 3-4 weeks for delivery but thats estimated. It could be delivered earlier too !

Ive visited the network shops near me and nearly everyone has some model of the iphone 5 in stock BUT these are being held onto for contract customer and people upgrading.

Pay as you go and sim free models are like rocking horse Doo-dah !

Well apparently Three is not one of them! They still haven't got mine!

That's terrible news 

GOOD NEWS... Finally got the call today and I have picked up my phone! Awesome!

To anyone that are still waiting, tomorrow they will possibly be sorting out handing over of iphone 5s to those who pre-ordered on 23rd and 24th. More sets are also coming in tomorrow for those who ordered after that and so forth. But the hand over will be the day after etc.

:D