What's new

Let's talk tattoos. What have you got

This is the tattoo I have on my lower back. I also have 2 smaller ones. 1 on my left ankle and 1 on my foot. Planning on another on my shoulder blade soon.

View attachment 5083

Thats nice! Really like that. I think if u can tollerate childbirth then any tattoo is a walk in the park lol (havnt had my turn yet but ive watched plenty of one born every minute) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

My tattoo on my arm didn't hurt a bit,
But as soon as I had the one on my shoulder, it killed when it went over bone and muscle.

Sent from my iPod touch.

^^^^ yah man, the one on my shoulder goes a bit on my collar bone..ugh lol great feeling

These are a couple of my tattos, as promissed.... (of my 19)..
$DSC00592.JPG

$DSC06218.JPG

$DSC06226.JPG

$DSC06228.JPG

$DSC06230.JPG

Thats nice! Really like that. I think if u can tollerate childbirth then any tattoo is a walk in the park lol (havnt had my turn yet but ive watched plenty of one born every minute) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Thank you! It's the first initial of each of my kids names in Kanji. Well, I hope it is anyway! Lol
Surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all. The one on my foot is much smaller but hurt WAY more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, looking at all of these awesome tattoos is making me itch for another one!

I will post a few more tattoos later, if you care!

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

I will post a few more tattoos later, if you care!

Only if you wish to love. (That's what the topics about) lol

iHolophyte

I love, love my tattoos most of all in my body... Is this enough?
If I could I'd do a lot more... So many "loves" to love... :)

im trying to get a full back tattoo soon. worked everything out expect for the date to do it. its going to need at least 2 sessions and thats if i stay there for the whole day. so im looking at a 3-4 day thing. but i just dont have the time to do it.

You'll manage and get those days! I hate doing sessions while tattooing. Each tattoo I have is done in a single session (didn't post my biggest ones).

What happened sometimes was that it was small tattoos and did 3 or 4 at once in 3 or 4 hours! Better this way!

well its one big piece. its my whole back and has a lot of detail into it. i have to get it done in sessions mainly because of the detail and time and also i dont think ill be able to take it for more than 8 hours a day. and when i mean session i mean a full 7-8 hour session.

Lucky :) hehehe