What's new

Let's talk tattoos. What have you got

Thats awesome. Really like it. How many hours? Id love to be brave enough to do a large/bold piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

Thanks! It took 3 sittings. The 3rd sitting was just some grass he added to the bottom & that was actually the most painful. So it took about 5-6 hours. I couldn't afford to do it all at once. My left arm is sleeved. I got my first tattoo in 1993 & it was tiny, but that's all it took to get me hooked.

My only tattoo it's the name of my little princess

Attachments

• $image-3721575258.jpg
    $image-3721575258.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 409
Just use the copy and paste function to copy the apple logo from my signature and paste it to yours :)

Just discovered a tweak on Cydia that is called "IType Apple Icon" that associates the letter a to the Apple symbol.
Pretty cool now I can put the Apple wherever I want, even in folder names or email texts!
Hope it helped!

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

Thanks! It took 3 sittings. The 3rd sitting was just some grass he added to the bottom & that was actually the most painful. So it took about 5-6 hours. I couldn't afford to do it all at once. My left arm is sleeved. I got my first tattoo in 1993 & it was tiny, but that's all it took to get me hooked.

3 sittings aint bad.i love sleeves they look great. Im definatley hooked and will eventually get somthing on a bigger scale. First i need somebody to design me somthing and find somebody respectful to do a great job of it.

Just discovered a tweak on Cydia that is called "IType Apple Icon" that associates the letter a to the Apple symbol.
Pretty cool now I can put the Apple wherever I want, even in folder names or email texts!
Hope it helped!

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

Thanks for that ill check it out.

Sorry it's taking me so long to put my pics up. I have so many pics I can't find them. I'll have hubby take some pics of them this weekend & post them then. In the meantime, here's a bigger pic of my back.

$1302391918317.jpg

It's unfinished at the moment,
I also have the blink 182 logo on my right fore-arm :)

Sent from my iPod touch.

Attachments

• $image-2508183128.jpg
    $image-2508183128.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 415
This is the tattoo I have on my lower back. I also have 2 smaller ones. 1 on my left ankle and 1 on my foot. Planning on another on my shoulder blade soon.

$006.jpg

Noooooo, dont tell me that!!! lol
I'm pretty tough though........I've had 3 children so anything is a breeze compared to that......I hope. :)

Noooooo, dont tell me that!!! lol
I'm pretty tough though........I've had 3 children so anything is a breeze compared to that......I hope. :)

Having children isn't all it's bigged up to be. When us men are constipated we don't get gas and air or epidural's, deal with it! (Laughs out loud) my wife would go mad reading that she's had 4 😝

iHolophyte

Having children isn't all it's bigged up to be. When us men are constipated we don't get gas and air or epidural's, deal with it! (Laughs out loud) my wife would go mad reading that she's had 4 😝

iHolophyte

If I was your wife I'd be smacking you across the back of the head! Lol
I think that pushing out a 9lb baby with only gas for pain relief is whole lot different to being constipated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If I was your wife I'd be smacking you across the back of the head! Lol
I think that pushing out a 9lb baby with only gas for pain relief is whole lot different to being constipated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Whose to say I haven't whacked out a 9lb poopy! I'm only joking. I know it's hard work love. Anyways. Back on topic before we get overrun with mods telling us to get back on topic.

iHolophyte

I have a full sleeve on my left arm and a spinal tatto with my last name from my neck to butt. Don't let anyone tell u tattoos don't hurt, they do other spots worse than others.