What's new

Let's talk tattoos. What have you got

How do you have an black apple like a smile in you signatures and text?
It's pretty awesome!

I was wondering how did you get it
On the first place!

Love this thread! Nice tats everyone. I'm a tattoo junkie! I love them. I have quite a few. I'll post pics when I get home. Here's one I have a pic of on my phone. It's my back. I'll make the pic bigger when I get home. I can't get it to show up any larger from my phone.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329154352.690480.jpg

ohmygod said:
I always wanted to ask this..

How much pain you experience at the time of making tattoo

It doesn't tickle, but it really depends on the person and their level of pain tolerance.
Personally, mine hurt, but it was no where near unbearable. :)!

I always wanted to ask this..

How much pain you experience at the time of making tattoo

They says it's like a cat scratching you. To me it felt like a scratch yea, but your mind soon gets used to it, and then you don't even realise its being done. I've had worse feelings, like a paper cut. (Laughs out loud)

iHolophyte

Love this thread! Nice tats everyone. I'm a tattoo junkie! I love them. I have quite a few. I'll post pics when I get home. Here's one I have a pic of on my phone. It's my back. I'll make the pic bigger when I get home. I can't get it to show up any larger from my phone.

View attachment 5041

Thats awesome. Really like it. How many hours? Id love to be brave enough to do a large/bold piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 

It doesn't tickle, but it really depends on the person and their level of pain tolerance.
Personally, mine hurt, but it was no where near unbearable. :)!

I agree. Ive only had 2 small ones and for me it didnt really hurt. It anything i think it feels nice lol but ive been with my friends and sister and theyve nearly cried. All depends on your tolerance.

I've 19 tattoos and don't plan to do any more for now. If you want I can post a few pictures of some (19 is not easy since I'm a girl and some of them are "hidden").
Love them all!

one vote for "yes please" here

I agree. Ive only had 2 small ones and for me it didnt really hurt. It anything i think it feels nice lol but ive been with my friends and sister and theyve nearly cried. All depends on your tolerance.

Mine hurt a bunch, but once the tattoo artist starts, you're not gonna' say "oh, on second thought, I think I'll leave now..."

Scars are tattoo's with better stories.

At least that what my drill sergeant told me in basic and my Army ortho doc said the same after putting my wrist back together.

Sent from my OEM iPhone