What's new

Let's talk tattoos. What have you got

darkstar2007 said:
The woman you have a tattoo of. Lol. Sorry, should've been more specific. :p!

Oh my bad haha no she isn't anyone that i Kno lol jus def wanted a face in my 1/2 sleeve lol

Kassidy90210 said:
Oh my bad haha no she isn't anyone that i Kno lol jus def wanted a face in my 1/2 sleeve lol

Got ya!
I have a half sleeve myself. I'll see if I can't throw a pic up later, but what type of "theme" are you wanting to go with?

darkstar2007 said:
Got ya!
I have a half sleeve myself. I'll see if I can't throw a pic up later, but what type of "theme" are you wanting to go with?

Aw yes please show.!!!! Still undecided lmao I originally wanted a koi fish and the dragon and stuff but then I seen a really good design of a sparrow which won't work with the koi fish HaHaHaHa so I'm not getting anymore done until I'm 100% sure on which way I want to go with it!

A few more

59984c8e-d8e8-2a54.jpg

59984c8e-d901-5f27.jpg

59984c8e-d953-d756.jpg

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

Kassidy90210 said:
Aw yes please show.!!!! Still undecided lmao I originally wanted a koi fish and the dragon and stuff but then I seen a really good design of a sparrow which won't work with the koi fish HaHaHaHa so I'm not getting anymore done until I'm 100% sure on which way I want to go with it!

I'll throw a picture up tonight. :)
It's always tough deciding what you want, but the sparrow would probably be more unique. I can't say I've ever seen a sparrow tattoo. I've seen plenty of dragons and koi fish though. Lol!
:p

I'll throw a picture up tonight. :)
It's always tough deciding what you want, but the sparrow would probably be more unique. I can't say I've ever seen a sparrow tattoo. I've seen plenty of dragons and koi fish though. Lol!
:p

Forget all them just do what I did. Find a brilliant quote and tattoo it. Lol

iHolophyte

iHolophyte said:
Forget all them just do what I did. Find a brilliant quote and tattoo it. Lol

iHolophyte

I would, but I just haven't found one ink worthy (ink worthy for me at least lol) yet.

I have 5 tattoos over all. 2 are big and 2 are about medium sized. Then 1 is just tiny (it's on my left hand). Most people think its a smudge.. Lmao!!

I would, but I just haven't found one ink worthy (ink worthy for me at least lol) yet.

I have 5 tattoos over all. 2 are big and 2 are about medium sized. Then 1 is just tiny (it's on my left hand). Most people think its a smudge.. Lmao!!

If I was to ever get another it'd have to be my wife's name on my wedding finger. But I wouldn't just incase we split 😜

iHolophyte