What's new

iphone contacts

tarekh99

Reaction score
guys, plzzz help. every new contact i save, gets deleted on its own the next day. i'm unable to keep any new contact for few weeks now and its driving me crazy. i would highly appreciate anyone's help

Welcome to iPhone Forums, tarekh99!

If your iPhone isn't up to date, then update it. The latest software is iOS 9.2. Maybe updating will bring back all your lost contacts, or at least help geting rid of this bug you're experiencing.

Also make sure Contacts is enabled in Settings - iCloud.

A reset might also help. Press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears. Let go of both, your device will power up on it's own. While this kind of reset won't remove data or change settings, it might help with your problem.

If the above doesn't help, here's something else to try:
Go to the account that keeps removing your contacts. If it's iCloud, the address to look at is www.icloud.com. Make sure the contacts are still there.
If they are, do a factory reset, and they should all appear again on your iPhone.

If there's a backup which contains all your contacts, restore from that backup.

If the problem persists, there might be a glitch in your software. In that case, use iTunes to restore your iPhone. After restoring, use the reset described above.

Hope that helps.

quite help for me to backup my contacts. Oh, gosh! appreciate for your share, or I will cry for the losing message and got crazy.