What's new

iPad Air

Walking out of there was the hardest thing I've done in a while :(

They are so light, iOS 7 is nice on the one I played with, I wish I didn't have to wait for Christmas. I saw the new cover and case colors too, wondering about yellow, hmmm....

I haven't used my LTE yet on my 3rd gen, but will get it again just in case.

Walking out of there was the hardest thing I've done in a while :(

They are so light, iOS 7 is nice on the one I played with, I wish I didn't have to wait for Christmas. I saw the new cover and case colors too, wondering about yellow, hmmm....

I haven't used my LTE yet on my 3rd gen, but will get it again just in case.
Well Christmas is only just over six weeks away so not too long to wait :)

my loving fiance just threw my ipad and smashed it to pieces.. now im buying the iPad air tomorrow :D...

And you're going to marry him?

Her... and yes lmao she has an excuse that shes pregnant but I was going to give it to her any way after buying the air, just not yet.. she sped that up to today lol

Her... and yes lmao she has an excuse that shes pregnant but I was going to give it to her any way after buying the air, just not yet.. she sped that up to today lol
Hey congratulations on soon to be a daddy :)

Hey congratulations on soon to be a daddy :)

Thanks, maybe ill record the whole thing with my new iPad air :D.

was a nice excuse to buy it sooner, just means the iPad I am giving her had cracks over it..

also why I dont care that the ipad is smashed lol

I got the iPad Air (space grey), 128Gb with retina, guy at the apple store had an easy sale as I took the apple care a case and a £50 iTunes voucher lol

I got the iPad Air (space grey), 128Gb with retina, guy at the apple store had an easy sale as I took the apple care a case and a £50 iTunes voucher lol
Nice, have you set it up yet? quite a few people are having problems with crashing, I have had some myself but not too many, i cleared my cookies and history last night to see if that helps.

Nice, have you set it up yet? quite a few people are having problems with crashing, I have had some myself but not too many, i cleared my cookies and history last night to see if that helps.

installing from a backup of my previous iPad so lots of apps installing, music, pics..etc.

Cant wait to use my 50 gift voucher and install lots of things

looks like iOS 7.0.4 was released :D

installing from a backup of my previous iPad so lots of apps installing, music, pics..etc.

Cant wait to use my 50 gift voucher and install lots of things

looks like iOS 7.0.4 was released :D
oh thats great, maybe that will help with the crashing problem, don't forget to post what you buy with your voucher.

oh thats great, maybe that will help with the crashing problem, don't forget to post what you buy with your voucher.

cant say I had a crashing problem at all, played games and apps, downloaded infinity blade 3 so far and star wars the knights of the old republic.

but I did not start using it until I was on iOS 7.0.4 if that made any difference, also everything loaded exactly the same as I had it on my previous iPad, all games saved, including the ones I cheated and gave myself millions of gold like on temple run 2 :D

where as on my 5s nothing loaded and I had to spend ages downloading the apps one by one from iTunes.

Did the upgrade fix your crashes?