What's new

iPad Air

I can't tell you the number of times my 5S closes and returns to the home screen without being prompted. I'll continue to watch this to see if your issues gets fixed, if so, I'll try on my phone.
At the moment I have no more than one tab open, no crashes so far, fingers crossed.

I spoke too soon, it did crash once last night....still thats actually an improvement over what it was, I might try it back on Chrome with the one tab thing.

why not just stop using the chrome browser?obviously that in itself is the issue .we have no such issues using the included safari browser

why not just stop using the chrome browser?obviously that in itself is the issue .we have no such issues using the included safari browser
I did stop using it and went back to Safari, still crashed, I tried Chrome to see if it helped.

Many are having Safari crash problems. Hopefully, the iOS 7.1 update will fix it. Does anyone have the 7.1 beta 2? If so, does Safari seem more stable? I haven't had any Safari crashes on my iPhone 5 with 7.0.4.

Many are having Safari crash problems. Hopefully, the iOS 7.1 update will fix it. Does anyone have the 7.1 beta 2? If so, does Safari seem more stable? I haven't had any Safari crashes on my iPhone 5 with 7.0.4.
Yes i'm hoping the 7.1 update will fix it too, it would be good to know how its working in Beta, Its strange that i visit the same sites on a daily basis and sometimes they crash and other times they don't.

Yes i'm hoping the 7.1 update will fix it too, it would be good to know how its working in Beta, Its strange that i visit the same sites on a daily basis and sometimes they crash and other times they don't.
I'm running iOS 7.1 beta 2 on one of my iPads and I've not noticed any excessive crashing on Safari. There is no mention in the release notes about a fix for the Safari problem, though.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator

I'm running iOS 7.1 beta 2 on one of my iPads and I've not noticed any excessive crashing on Safari. There is no mention in the release notes about a fix for the Safari problem, though.

scifan57; iPhone Forums Moderator
Ok, lets hope they address it at some point

Googlemail crashes my iPad Air more than any other site and i don't remember that ever happening on my iPad 2, curious isn't it!

iPhone 5s 64GB Space Grey (Factory Unlocked) iPhone 5c 32GB Blue (Factory Unlocked) iPhone 5 64GB White (Factory Unlocked) iPhone 4 32GB Black (Factory Unlocked) iPad Air 128GB WiFi + 4G

All set up without a hitch, it's really nice, much thinner and lighter, I'm loving it already......The colours just pop and it's so fast.

TRUE, it makes more easier to handle if the iPad is lighter thats why i love the Air so much :) and the graphics are awesome!

I got iPad air for Christmas all set up with no probs. great bit of kit