What's new

iPad Air

That case looks really good, I got a red case also but just the standard cheap one from the apple store that just covers the front of it

Just an update on my crashing issues, my Air was continuing to crash so i rang Apple, after trying things i already tried it was decided to restore, first as a new ipad then restored apps ect , I now have to see how it goes, fingers crossed that the restore has fixed it.

I hope it works!

The update for me went smoothly, unlike the update to my iPhone 5s which went wrong and forgot all my app store purchases, was so much hassle

Just to update my crashing issue....I changed to Chrome just over a week ago and although it has been better i still get the odd crash, 3 in just over a week, it always happens when i click on a tab to go to a website not with apps, this is my second Air so it isn't a hardware problem and a restore didn't help, too many people are having this issue for it to be random, I think this is something that will have to be fixed with an update although when i asked Apple if it was a known issue they said no, So the the conclusion is that this is something i have to put up with for the time being.

I do.

You have 3 weeks to take it back but they wont give you your cash back so you can put the cash towards getting a new one, they give you a gift card and then you pay the difference basically.

good call upgrading from the 16GB

That's exactly what I did. Deffo the right idea getting the larger one.

we just bought the ipad air for the wife on friday .sold and shipped off her mini today .she loves the new ipad air .larger screen,faster,colors pop .she just plays games and checks in on facebook once in awhile .but she`s loving it .
if you wanna wait in line at a target store for black friday you can get one for 479.00 with a 100 dollar gift card .supply is limited to store stock though .apple did price match with walmart and we got it for 479.00

It is a very strange problem to have though, any status updates?
Not really, Someone at iPad forum has said Apple is ware and that its a bug in iOS but there is nothing from Apple so as much as i want to believe that we need it to be official before we get excited....at the moment i am working on keeping my tabs to the minimum as a Senior Advisor told me too many tabs open makes the Air crash, I will update on that if it works.

I can't tell you the number of times my 5S closes and returns to the home screen without being prompted. I'll continue to watch this to see if your issues gets fixed, if so, I'll try on my phone.