What's new

How Many people are using SIRI on Daily Basis

i really should start to use it,it's wasted on me.

Skimonkey said:
Siri requires me to repeat my request at least 3-4 times. I am thinking its user error though! I never no what to say or how to say it!

Yes it is much faster to accomplish what you need to with out Siri.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

OneMarcil said:
Yes it is much faster to accomplish what you need to with out Siri.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Yes-I do find myself just doing the steps manually. Though one of these days, I will take the time to work with using Siri. I think it could be useful in a pinch!

Siri likes to cut me off while I'm talking and i don't like being interrupted...

Siri likes to cut me off while I'm talking and i don't like being interrupted...

Maybe it's that time of the month LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

IphoneMommy said:
Maybe it's that time of the month LoL

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

You know, I never considered that... Maybe I should cut her some slack lol.

You know, I never considered that... Maybe I should cut her some slack lol.

I would. She can get nasty around that time :)

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

Skimonkey said:
Yes-I do find myself just doing the steps manually. Though one of these days, I will take the time to work with using Siri. I think it could be useful in a pinch!

Oh verrrrrry useful. Well to make one frustrated that is.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Oh verrrrrry useful. Well to make one frustrated that is.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Well, I just had Siri send my sister a Text! Starting the command as "Text to Christy!" I then verbalized my message and then said "Send!"

Worked great!

Last night, I also told Siri to wake me up at 4:00 AM...and sure enough, she set the alarm for me!!

Skimonkey said:
Well, I just had Siri send my sister a Text! Starting the command as "Text to Christy!" I then verbalized my message and then said "Send!"

Worked great!

Last night, I also told Siri to wake me up at 4:00 AM...and sure enough, she set the alarm for me!!

Siri is not for everyone.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

Well, here in uk it's a man and he just doesn't get our sport. I asked for a recent football game and he told me about some American game! It's very hit and miss. You do need to know exactly what you are going to say otherwise you get questions asking you to search the Internet or can you repeat that. He doesn't have a problem with my accent even though I'm South African cross UK English. Anything to do with America of course,is excellent.

hayles66 said:
Well, here in uk it's a man and he just doesn't get our sport. I asked for a recent football game and he told me about some American game! It's very hit and miss. You do need to know exactly what you are going to say otherwise you get questions asking you to search the Internet or can you repeat that. He doesn't have a problem with my accent even though I'm South African cross UK English. Anything to do with America of course,is excellent.

I agree but, mostly miss.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1