What's new

How Many people are using SIRI on Daily Basis

dipen26

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Siri is a big Feature in new iphone 4s.....Everybody played a lot with it when it released...... i Played a lot and tried too many words also.....but i have a question...

"How many are still using Siri on daily routine, other then abusing?

I use it daily. Mainly to tell the phone who to call. And I am forcing myself to use the reminder more.

I use mine daily also. I find myself using Siri to do things that take a lot of typing such ad setup appointments and send texts.

For the moment I use it for fun ( to see what he is capable off ) and to call people .
I dont live in any of the countries designed especially for siri so hes not working at full capacity .Hope apple will make an update for this :)

The reason i asked, because my couple of friends they r really apple fans and got iphone same day when it released ...i asked them same thing.....they told me that they totally forget about Siri on their device....

Siri is hit or miss, therefore unless i'm standing still in a perfect 3g situation or wifi, I will do it the old fashioned way. Relying on siri is longer than doing it the long way, especially when she argues with you.

I have it read and respond to txts while in the car. I also use it to set up meetings and appointments. Do I use it every day? No. However there are few things I use every day.

I am using SIRI now to type this message. I use it whenever I send a text message and don't feel like typing long messages, or to tell her to call somebody for me.

Also, when I'm driving if I want to send a text message, she works great. I only had to make three changes while dictating to Siri now

Dorrien, how did you make the changes that you dictated to Siri to make? When I've told her a message for text she comes back with her translation (mostly accurate) asking if I want to send it, cancel or whatever... but in terms of editing do you just have to do it the old fashioned way e.g. get the cursor by the word and erase it and then type in the new word(s) that need to be corrected?

I use siri for everything. To text , web search call etc. I love the iPhone 4s.

philinpdx said:
Dorrien, how did you make the changes that you dictated to Siri to make? When I've told her a message for text she comes back with her translation (mostly accurate) asking if I want to send it, cancel or whatever... but in terms of editing do you just have to do it the old fashioned way e.g. get the cursor by the word and erase it and then type in the new word(s) that need to be corrected?

You can do it that way, grab the cursor and erase and type it in or grab the cursor and highlight the word and then click Siri and say the word and she will replace.

Or if you want to change your whole message, just say change, and she will prompt you to tell her the message again.

And when she says shall I send it, you can say change it and then re dictate it or review it or read it and she reads it to you.

I do the same I use Siri when driving to search , email, text and call. I had gotten used to my android using that ..