What's new

How Many people are using SIRI on Daily Basis

I'm using Siri more and more. I wasn't sure it would work, but I tried it today.. I said "add hot chocolate to my groceries note" and Siri updted the note. I'm finding that I'm using the keyboard less and less.

I feel a little guilty as i dont use it except as an appointments reminder now and then.

I don't use Siri as much as I thought I would. I only use her for a few things .. sometimes to add an event to my calendar, sometimes to set an alarm, but that is really it. :(

I think siri has huge potential and the more its developed and as we see it progress and more features added like in ios 6 I think more will start to use it but atm it does not work properly in most countries.. the 10 minutes I used siri on a friends 4S that was enough for me lol but of course at that time it really was very limited in its answers and had no knowledge of places here in the uk

I think siri has huge potential and the more its developed and as we see it progress and more features added like in ios 6 I think more will start to use it but atm it does not work properly in most countries.. the 10 minutes I used siri on a friends 4S that was enough for me lol but of course at that time it really was very limited in its answers and had no knowledge of places here in the uk
are we going to get info for places in ios 6 do you think?

I know there's a jailbreak tweak that can do this (but it seemed complicated to get to work properly) so I'm not sure if iOS 6 would make this happen but I'd love it if Siri could be used to open apps.

Siri is my daily assistant. She's revolutionized the way I do my business life. No exaggeration. I let my intern go as a result. Serious!

You're kidding, right? If not, then that's sad, I thought Apple was a global company.. I do hope they improve that quickly, Siri is becoming more and more useful the more I learn about it. My apologies, I thought Siri was equally useful world-wide.

Last edited:
You're kidding, right? If not, then that's sad, I thought Apple was a global company.. I do hope they improve that quickly, Siri is becoming more and more useful the more I learn about it. My apologies, I thought Siri was equally useful world-wide.
no the UK has been left behind somewhat,i hope thats going to remedied soon.

I use it to get sports scores regularly (ask something like "who won the Rockets game?" for example).

That is pretty much it. Quite nifty.

Not me. Siri gets 95 percent of requests wrong.

Sent from my 64gb iPad 1

I wish I could. When it's connected to my sync system in my ford it butchers everything I say. Grrrr

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)