What's new

How many GB?

How many GB did you (or will you) order for your iPhone 6 (and Plus)?

• 16GB

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 64GB

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • 128GB

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
I think having the 16 gig as the base instead do the 32 is purely a money grab on apples part. They know 16 gigs is too small and 32 is just right for many. So just look at how many here alone would have saved 100 bucks if the 32 gig was the base. The main reason I am upgrading from my 5 is because it a 16 gig and it's too small. If I would have gotten then 64 gig iphone 5. I would just keep it for a while because it really is still a great phone. I'll bet when the iphone 6s comes out 32 gigs will be the base.

I think having the 16 gig as the base instead do the 32 is purely a money grab on apples part. They know 16 gigs is too small and 32 is just right for many. So just look at how many here alone would have saved 100 bucks if the 32 gig was the base. The main reason I am upgrading from my 5 is because it a 16 gig and it's too small. If I would have gotten then 64 gig iphone 5. I would just keep it for a while because it really is still a great phone. I'll bet when the iphone 6s comes out 32 gigs will be the base.

I wonder that myself...if the 32 will come back as the base level. Time will tell I suppose!

iPad Air is so nice too, It is the size of the plus that stopped me buying it, Having an iPad I don't feel i need both, Theres no doubt its pretty impressive though.
I love love love my iPad Air. Whenever I pick up my old iPad 3 it feel so heavy and big.

16gb is no longer large enough for me. My favorite navigation app is over 2gb in size when I download all the maps and with an increase in camera MP I would expect picture file size to be greater.

Money grab? By their previous sales the prices they used for 32GB gets you 64GB now. Sounds like twice as much for the same money, the opposite of a money grab.

Money grab? By their previous sales the prices they used for 32GB gets you 64GB now. Sounds like twice as much for the same money, the opposite of a money grab.

Sure it's twice as much if you happen to want 64 gigs. But if 16 gigs is just a bit too small and 32 gigs would be just right. Which I think is true for a lot of people. So I think by making 16 the min. They are causing people to pay 100 more for 64 gigs. When if 32 was the base as it should be. Many would have been able to save 100 bucks. They should have let the 5s be the 16 gig model. Then dumped the 5c.

Sure it's twice as much if you happen to want 64 gigs. But if 16 gigs is just a bit too small and 32 gigs would be just right. Which I think is true for a lot of people. So I think by making 16 the min. They are causing people to pay 100 more for 64 gigs. When if 32 was the base as it should be. Many would have been able to save 100 bucks. They should have let the 5s be the 16 gig model. Then dumped the 5c.
Well, I also know people who have purchased the 6 and 6 Plus who would object to paying for more than 16 GB. I AM SURE apple has studied their consumers use and didn't make the decision randomly.

I went with the 64gb, like you guys I was running out of space on my iPhone 5.

My very first iPhone was a iPhone 3GS with 32GB of memory. After that I only bought 16GB versions. Maybe I will buy an iPhone 6 in the future but in this case I would go for the 64GB version. In my case: I love to have all my pictures with me and I often have the problem that the photos of the last 2-3 years won't fit on 16GB. To have them in iCloud is no solution as this would affect the data plan of my carrier too much.

My very first iPhone was a iPhone 3GS with 32GB of memory. After that I only bought 16GB versions. Maybe I will buy an iPhone 6 in the future but in this case I would go for the 64GB version. In my case: I love to have all my pictures with me and I often have the problem that the photos of the last 2-3 years won't fit on 16GB. To have them in iCloud is no solution as this would affect the data plan of my carrier too much.
I have always found 32 GB to be more than enough. I would have continued with that had it been available but certainly don't mind going into IOS 8 with twice the memory the memory.