What's new

How many GB?

How many GB did you (or will you) order for your iPhone 6 (and Plus)?

• 16GB

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 64GB

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • 128GB

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

DrumsOfGrohl

Staff member
Reaction score
I ordered the 64GB. It was a hard decision for me, as 32 would have been ideal. I currently have a 16GB and its just a bit too small for me. Its not that I have so much music, or photos, or anything, but I just hate having to worry about which apps I REALLY need. I'm constantly downloading and deleting apps.

So I think I made the right choice with the 64. I'm also guessing that there will be larger apps that will fill up the 16 a lot quicker. What are ya'll's thoughts?

32GB would have been plenty for me, That's what I have now and I am using less than 10 GB, 64GB would have been overkill for me.

I'm with drums... I have 16 now, and not quite full. But looking to the future I know I will have verb more apps and music. I would have gone 32 if it was available. So I went to the 64 to make sure I had enough room for whatever.

I have a 32gb 5s now and I think I'm going to by pass the 64gb and go straight to the 128gb Phone 6+. That amount will allow not only for app/games, but movies and even more music. The clouds will be a thing of the past. With a screen that size I can carry my movie library as well.

My next phone will be a 32 GB as well. I am running about 10 GB right now on my 16 GB and am always worried that I won't have enough storage.

Most probably I'll get the 64 GB for my next iPad! :)

I got the 128 gig. My iphone 5 is a 16 gig and I'm tired of having to delete stuff all the time. So for only 100 buck over the 64 gig. It seems silly to me not to max it out.

My next phone will be a 32 GB as well. I am running about 10 GB right now on my 16 GB and am always worried that I won't have enough storage.
There isn't a 32GB iPhone now, Apple have dropped that size so now we only have 16GB, 64GB and 128GB, I'm really disappointed that they didn't drop the 16GB and start at 32GB.

There isn't a 32GB iPhone now, Apple have dropped that size so now we only have 16GB, 64GB and 128GB, I'm really disappointed that they didn't drop the 16GB and start at 32GB.

That's right...I forgot that they dropped that. I'd rather prefer they drop the 16 instead and kept the 32. Thanks ivy...something more to think about. I'm kind of glad that my contract isn't up until November...more time to decide what I want. :)

128 all the way, I have used all of my 64GB and my iPad air is 128GB with file sharing turned on, so any app I download or pic/video I take automatically shares and I have to keep deleting stuff to make room, 128gb will be perfect..

I do wonder why apple dropped the 32 and not the 16, makes no sense to me.

BUT, I think you did right to get more then you think you will need, its better to have too much then sit there deleting apps because you don't have enough space, I would regret that more, the 128GB for me is too much, but the 64GB is not enough, so I got more then I would need.

Eventually it fills up, so you might realise its the perfect amount as my first 64GB I thought would be way too much but ended up being not enough.

That's right...I forgot that they dropped that. I'd rather prefer they drop the 16 instead and kept the 32. Thanks ivy...something more to think about. I'm kind of glad that my contract isn't up until November...more time to decide what I want. :)
Yes by then you will have all our feedback and opinions on size ect so you will be able to make a good informed choice.
I don't put films, videos or games on mine so 16GB is enough, However i would have gone 32GB had it been there.

Yes by then you will have all our feedback and opinions on size ect so you will be able to make a good informed choice.
I don't put films, videos or games on mine so 16GB is enough, However i would have gone 32GB had it been there.

That's what I am hoping for to hear yours and everyone's feedback on color, storage and whether they bought the 6 or the 6 plus. I downloaded and printed the cut-out template to show size and I will see which one fits better.

I am thinking the plus might be too big...but I just don't know. I still want to put it in my coat pocket for ease when I go to games and not have to carry another bag.

If I do buy the plus, than I won't buy the iPad mini as I was intending. It might be overkill!:)

That's what I am hoping for to hear yours and everyone's feedback on color, storage and whether they bought the 6 or the 6 plus. I downloaded and printed the cut-out template to show size and I will see which one fits better.

I am thinking the plus might be too big...but I just don't know. I still want to put it in my coat pocket for ease when I go to games and not have to carry another bag.

If I do buy the plus, than I won't buy the iPad mini as I was intending. It might be overkill!:)
If you were going to buy the Mini then the plus would be a good choice, Everything in the one package, You will be able to go to the store and handle both before you buy which will help you decide.

If you were going to buy the Mini then the plus would be a good choice, Everything in the one package, You will be able to go to the store and handle both before you buy which will help you decide.

I do want to go to the Apple store and physically see/hold it. I text already with 2-hand, so that's not a problem. It's more how it will fit in pockets. And for sure if get the plus, than I'll go with an iPad Air. :)

I do want to go to the Apple store and physically see/hold it. I text already with 2-hand, so that's not a problem. It's more how it will fit in pockets. And for sure if get the plus, than I'll go with an iPad Air. :)
iPad Air is so nice too, It is the size of the plus that stopped me buying it, Having an iPad I don't feel i need both, Theres no doubt its pretty impressive though.

iPad Air is so nice too, It is the size of the plus that stopped me buying it, Having an iPad I don't feel i need both, Theres no doubt its pretty impressive though.

My husband has the iPad Air and he is just pleased with it! I wouldn't even mind looking at a refurb Air...those are great condition too. Surprisingly, my iPad ...while slow...still works good! :).