What's new

Disk Space Expansion Needed!

Scorpiol13

Reaction score
Hello my fellow Iphoners! I am new to the forum. I've been an iPhone junkie since my first 8GB IPhone 3GS 2 years ago. Now I've upgraded to iPhone 4s 16 GB. I am also an app junkie which is my biggest problem with my iPhone
because I have filled up both of my phones already. I have 176 MB left on my 4S and 300 MB on my 3GS. I am constantly battling for more space, deleting apps, photos, music & quickly filling it up again with new apps, photos, music. I really wish I had upgraded to the 32 GB instead of 16. I just upgraded in March, 3 months later it is filled to capacity. My carrier is AT&T and I gotta wait another 2 yrs for an upgrade. Any suggestions folks?

Hello my fellow Iphoners! I am new to the forum. I've been an iPhone junkie since my first 8GB IPhone 3GS 2 years ago. Now I've upgraded to iPhone 4s 16 GB. I am also an app junkie which is my biggest problem with my iPhone
because I have filled up both of my phones already. I have 176 MB left on my 4S and 300 MB on my 3GS. I am constantly battling for more space, deleting apps, photos, music & quickly filling it up again with new apps, photos, music. I really wish I had upgraded to the 32 GB instead of 16. I just upgraded in March, 3 months later it is filled to capacity. My carrier is AT&T and I gotta wait another 2 yrs for an upgrade. Any suggestions folks?
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.

I use two solutions to give me more space on all my iDevices.

I have a NAS Drive set up at home which i can access remotely with all my photo's, films, files, etc that I can either download or in the case of movies I can stream them.

The other solution is that I bought a CloudFTP from Hyperdrive, it allows me to connect and USB mass storage device wirelessly to my iDevices. It's small enough to put in my pocket and with, say a WD Passport ExtHD or some USB sticks I can carry all the same stuff, films, files, photos with me without using up the storage space on any of my iDevices.

The Archangel