What's new

How do I get rid of the U2 songs put there by the iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The U2 doesn't even show up here.

Yes, there is something wrong with the iphone. It was made by Apple.
In defence of Apple products they generally work flawlessly, Maybe you have a defective phone or maybe there is something you're missing.
What model iPhone do you have? Is it still under warranty?

In defence of Apple products they generally work flawlessly, Maybe you have a defective phone or maybe there is something you're missing.
What model iPhone do you have? Is it still under warranty?
I wouldn't defend them at all. They certainly do NOT work flawlessly. They create an environment that is not user friendly. I have the 4S. It has NEVER worked the way a "smart phone" should. My next phone will be a better phone.

I wouldn't defend them at all. They certainly do NOT work flawlessly. They create an environment that is not user friendly. I have the 4S. It has NEVER worked the way a "smart phone" should. My next phone will be a better phone.
Have you by any chance got a Jailbreak on your phone?

Not that I am aware of. But the way the iphone puts things on there without asking me to, I don't know.
You can't accidentally Jailbreak your phone, You would know if you had.

Not that I am aware of. But the way the iphone puts things on there without asking me to, I don't know.
Did you change the settings in iTunes to prevent it from syncing photos to your iPhone, as suggested in your other thread?

This is getting extremely frustrating. There can't be a worse phone than the iphone.

Ok, I finally got the other songs back on there but there's still the problem of these other songs that the iphone put on there without my permission.

Status
Not open for further replies.