What's new

How do I get rid of the U2 songs put there by the iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigman7

Reaction score
There are 11 U2 songs that I cannot not permanently delete. How do I do that?

Does Apple intentionally try to make things more difficult for it's users?

What do I do if it does not accept my id and password?

Does Apple intentionally try to make things more difficult for it's users?
I think we should have been given the option to install it or not, I'm not a U2 fan so i didn't want it on my devices either.

It wouldn't take my id but it did accept my email address. It said it deleted it from my account but it is still on my phone.

Try a hard reset, Hold down you on/off button and Home button at the same time until the apple appears then let go.

Try a hard reset, Hold down you on/off button and Home button at the same time until the apple appears then let go.
Tried it twice. Didn't work. One day I'll get a better phone.

After doing this a few times, it deleted everything but the U2 songs. This phone sucks! How can Apple make something so horrible?

After using the link to remove the U2 album from your purchase history you should be able to go to Settings>General>Usage>Manage Storage>Music and scroll down to the U2 album and swipe it to the left to expose the delete button. You should be able to tap the delete button to remove the album from your device. If you already tried that and it doesn't work, something's likely wrong with your iPhone. The delete button shows on my phone with no problem.

After doing this a few times, it deleted everything but the U2 songs. This phone sucks! How can Apple make something so horrible?
Doing a hard reset shouldn't have deleted anything.
A hard reset simply reboots your device.

After using the link to remove the U2 album from your purchase history you should be able to go to Settings>General>Usage>Manage Storage>Music and scroll down to the U2 album and swipe it to the left to expose the delete button. You should be able to tap the delete button to remove the album from your device. If you already tried that and it doesn't work, something's likely wrong with your iPhone. The delete button shows on my phone with no problem.
The U2 doesn't even show up here.

Yes, there is something wrong with the iphone. It was made by Apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.