What's new

good bye apple

pinco000

Reaction score
So I have decided to say good bye to apple. I have owned iphone since iphone 3g.
What makes me do this? Simple...
Reading about apple hiding their billions from the taxman and then charging 999 for the iphone X.... Greedy bastards!

Secondly, the new IoS. My phone drasticly changed its behaviour since ios 11.
I do believe this is intensional to force people into spending on the new device. Greedy and rude bastards!!
My phone freezes often, battery lasts half day, when typing, letters wont show up until few seconds later, email doesnt update as it should...and plenty of more issues making me frustrated with my iphone.

Lastly, it makes me angry that apple thinks all people are stupid like the ones who sleep on the street to spend 999 on a new as first. ( Who cares? )

So this is my goodbye to apple

Apple does not intentionally insert code into the latest iOS version in order to slow down older devices. Such code would be discovered by those who spend thousands of hours closely examining every line of code to seek out hidden features and bugs.

BTW, which iPhone do you currently use? The latest iOS versions are optimized for the newest hardware and older hardware, due to physical limitations will not run as quickly or be able to use all the new features.
Debunking the rumor that Apple slows down old iPhones to force you to upgrade

Last edited:
My 6 works perfectly fine with 11.1. Who are you jumping ship for? What's your next phone?

i definitely wont go fot samsung, cant stand them. My idea is to go htc

Apple does not intentionally insert code into the latest iOS version in order to slow down older devices. Such code would be discovered by those who spend thousands of hours closely examining every line of code to seek out hidden features and bugs.

BTW, which iPhone do you currently use? The latest iOS versions are optimized for the newest hardware and older hardware, due to physical limitations will not run as quickly or be able to use all the new features.
Debunking the rumor that Apple slows down old iPhones to force you to upgrade

I own iphone 6 and I didnt upgrade simply because the the 6s,7,8 all look the same and run the same software as me.
I have colleagues at work who own iphone 7 and complain about battery life, so it cant be down just to the fact that my iphone has older hardware.
On ios 10 everything was smooth

I also have notice some strange item after getting iSO 11.1, battery is showing a quicker drop when not being used, e-mail is slow to update i hear the sound of a new e-mail but it's not showing up on phone.

Hi, l sympathise with your thoughts. But If Apple are hiding their monies from the taxman they are not alone. If it’s against the law then they will pay.
Regarding the cost of the iPhone X the price is the price it’s that simple, you don’t have to pay it. Your choice, if they can sell it for that much dosh they will, l am sure you to have seen the queues outside there shops people desperately waiting to buy it.
Personally l think you should concentrate on getting help here sorting out your iPhone 6. Before saying goodbye.
But that’s your choice. Whatever you decide good luck [emoji6]

To shed some light on Apple hiding their money from the taxman, It is true that not all that should go to the taxman does.
Apple are not the the only ones that are doing this but it legal, It stinks but they are doing nothing illegal.
The loophole that enables these companies to do this should be closed but it goes on.

There's some nice hand sets out there......
The trouble is the software that's in them.....just can't beat IOS.