What's new

good bye apple

I compared them both live and and I was stunned by the pixels displeys. Its unreal how sharp it is. I like the size of icons compared to iphone X. Love the control center on it too. Importantly the location services can be switched on/off with one touch. Tge abikity to use flash player, amazing. Price and accessories included in it, amazing. Google cloud drive unlimited for free.
Iphone is a nice phone too but I coludnt live with the ios and the size of the icons. They are too big for the size of that displey.
Cant wait to get my hands on it [emoji4]
When are you expecting it? Did you get on the $100 Google store credit

You should be able to change the of the icons on the iPhone - Display Zoom setting - Standard.

When are you expecting it? Did you get on the $100 Google store credit

It retails for £799 in Carphone warehouse Selfridges and I can get 10%off, so would come to 720 unlocked. Didnt know about google store credit, will check it and compare final price.

You should be able to change the of the icons on the iPhone - Display Zoom setting - Standard.

I’ll try tomorrow. Thanks. There will be however still some other issues for me. My main complain is the ios funcionality, ease of use and the price :(

how do I get the 100 off? there isnt any offer on the google store page? thanks
I just realized it's a store credit for $100 .. apologies on my confusion
Screenshot_20171130-060758.jpg

so it’s D O N E guys! Bought tge Pixel 2XL black today and sold my 64gb iphone 6 too :)
Looking forward to unboxing in 2 hours [emoji1377][emoji1377][emoji3]