What's new

Dreamjb

nh3518

Reaction score
Anyone think this is real? Seems legit to me! Our answers maybe answered soon! If we make it pass December 21 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I read this wrong LoL. Sorry, OT :)

~iPhoneMommy~

Sent from my Black, 16GB, iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check it out and let me know what you think. I saw it on another site that was talking about a possibility of a jailbreak coming on December 22

Anyone think this is real? Seems legit to me! Our answers maybe answered soon! If we make it pass December 21 

Hi there...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Also, I have edited your title to remove the URL. That is against forum rules as well.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

Skimonkey said:
Hi there...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Also, I have edited your title to remove the URL. That is against forum rules as well.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

I apologize for that . It will not happen again

dream-533x400.png

While there's a 99% chance this whole deal is hoax... I still think it's worth watching. The unknown Dev that started the "DreamJB" website has stated that video proof of an Untethered iOS 6 JB will be posted on the website and his Twitter account on Wednesday December 12, 2012. While I'm a firm believer that if it's not coming from a known Dev or Dev Team... it's fake. Time will tell on this one, though.

Source: Reports of an iPhone 5 jailbreak releasing on December 22nd are probably fake – updated

All my money is on a hoax. The DevTeam or any reputable hacker recognizes the fact that iOS 6.0.1 and 6.0 are the same, so when they refer to it, they'll say 6.0/6.0.1 or just straight up iOS 6 until 6.1 comes out. And what's the chance that it's 12.22.12 after the so called "D-Day". Why not just release it now or on Christmas?

Musclenerd seems kinda jealous if you ask me haha

iPhone 4 Black 16GB iOS 5.1.1 downgraded from iOS 6 without SHSH Blobs