What's new

Dreamjb

a2ytu9u3.jpg

Hey I kind of just want to make my twitter account a method of getting firsthand jailbreak news ASAP. Who are the big guys I should follow?

~iPhone 4 Black 16GB iOS 5.1.1 downgraded from iOS 6 without SHSH Blobs

Hey I kind of just want to make my twitter account a method of getting firsthand jailbreak news ASAP. Who are the big guys I should follow?

~iPhone 4 Black 16GB iOS 5.1.1 downgraded from iOS 6 without SHSH Blobs

Here are some
@musclenerd
@p0sixninja
@pod2g
@greenpois0n

Keep in mind that @greenpois0n is not the same as @greenpoison, i was told the latter is an imposter.. care must be taken with spelling.

Here are some
@musclenerd
@p0sixninja
@pod2g
@greenpois0n

Keep in mind that @greenpois0n is not the same as @greenpoison, i was told the latter is an imposter.. care must be taken with spelling.

Yep, is a zero instead of the letter "o."

Yep, is a zero instead of the letter "o."

Exactly. And, given the popularity of these developers, you'll find a high number of impostors. So be careful with spelling when searching for the real developers.

Either he's an undiscovered hacker or the video will be "Never gonna give you up", lol.

Absolutely!! Will someone report a little about the video though? I'm working & can't view YouTube.

Absolutely!! Will someone report a little about the video though? I'm working & can't view YouTube.
I'm no expert but... it is definitely an iPhone 5. It look legit. Not sure what to look for to judge if it is real or not. There was a Cydia icon.
EDIT: After seeing those tweets from iH8snow thats exactly why i said i don't know what to look for... haha