What's new

Help with Absinthe App

vaiosurfer

Reaction score
I purchased and downloaded the Absinthe App for my iphone 4s and I can't seem to get it to work. When I follow the steps of opening the program it says: "ERROS: Consistency check failed: could not find required files." Please help me get passed this. I'm have a little more PC and phone knowledge than the average so I hope we can make it super easy.

Thanks

Steven

Jmills87 said:
Absinthe is a free application, if you paid for it you should demand your money back.

Agreed. You SHOULD never have to pay for an jailbreak app

You asked for assistance, so here is a link to our tutorial on how to use Absinthe - http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/h...-jailbreak-iphone4s-5-0-5-0-1-absinthe-31990/

Just to reiterate what the guys said, you should not have paid for it, so there is no guarantee that what you got was the genuine Absinthe app. Please download the legitimate one from the link in the tutorial and don't use the one you purcahsed.

Jailbreaking is always free and our forums contain all the resources you will need to download the correct tools for the job.

If you are using a pc with either Vista or Windows 7, you will need to right click the file and choose "run as administrator". It's a very important step that a lot of people forget, or are not aware of. Good luck.