What's new

Do you turn keyboard clicks and lock sounds off?

Sneaky?!? Why, of course I am!!! Aren't we all to some degree!?!?

I leave mine on. I just don't have the volume all the way up. Just loud enough for me to hear it. If I want it off I just hit the vibrate switch on the side. Yes...sometimes we have to be sneaky lol

I leave mine on. I just don't have the volume all the way up. Just loud enough for me to hear it. If I want it off I just hit the vibrate switch on the side. Yes...sometimes we have to be sneaky lol

This is the way I keep mine ... for the most part I leave the sound on so I know I've hit the key. I've had the phone since the beginning of Nov and came from a flip phone. I knew when I pressed the keys of the flip phone, it's harder to tell with these touchscreens.

I don't have one right now, but I used to like to use those "clicky" keyboards for the computer too!

I leave mine on and if I don't want to hear them I'll switch to silent mode, same as someone mentioned above.
Sneaky?!? Why, of course I am!!! Aren't we all to some degree!?!?
Trying to get everyone stirred up around here... aren't ya Susan!! :p

Now Thomas, do I seem like that type of girl?!? Just hoping to find a place with friendly people who will be able to answer my questions when they come up! ;-). He he

Mines off but my eldest daughters is on, and drives me mad with the constant texting and the clicking along the way. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

iHolophyte

If you like and you just want your keyboard click of for a short period of time you can just put it onto vibrate

I have mine on. I do wish the sound was actually louder.

Sent from my 64gb iPad