What's new

Keyboard Clicks

Sapper3454

Reaction score
I bought a iphone 6s last Thursday and turned on keyboard clicks and it was loud. Yesterday I updated to ios 9.3.2 and now I can barely hear the clicking sounds. All my other sounds are loud...i.e. alerts, music, and ring tones. Can someone please help?

Setting>Sounds>Keyboard Clicks allows you turn the clicks on and off but has no volume control.

Here's what I found;

When you're at Keyboard Clicks in settings, use the volume controls on the side of the iPhone. Clicking the upper button will make the clicks louder and the bottom button will lower the volume of the the clicks.

Here's what I found;

When you're at Keyboard Clicks in settings, use the volume controls on the side of the iPhone. Clicking the upper button will make the clicks louder and the bottom button will lower the volume of the the clicks.

Thank you, however I knew that and it seems since I did the update the clicking sound isn't as loud. I have my music volume turned all the way up. I thought may be there was another trick out there. Thank you for the help.

Music and system sounds are changed by different settings. When you increase the volume of your music, this doesn't have an influence on lock sounds, keyboard clicks, ...

Go to Settings - Sounds. Take a look at Ringer and Alerts at the top. If you wish to hear keyboard clicks louder, slide the button there more to the right, in case it's at the left. To be able change the volume of your system sounds via volume buttons, enable "Change with Buttons", right below.

I think the OP was looking for a way to make the keyboard clicks louder than the standard procedure allows.

Music and system sounds are changed by different settings. When you increase the volume of your music, this doesn't have an influence on lock sounds, keyboard clicks, ...

Go to Settings - Sounds. Take a look at Ringer and Alerts at the top. If you wish to hear keyboard clicks louder, slide the button there more to the right, in case it's at the left. To be able change the volume of your system sounds via volume buttons, enable "Change with Buttons", right below.

Will this have an effect with the alarm?