What's new

Do you turn keyboard clicks and lock sounds off?

Banleno007

Reaction score
Or do you keep them on? Do you like them, are they necessary or do you find them annoying?
g.gif

Banleno007 said:
Or do you keep them on? Do you like them, are they necessary or do you find them annoying?

I'm a geek and like them off in case I get kidnapped and I have my phone they won't hear me texting for help haha

Keyboard clicks off - otherwise, everyone at work would know I'm checking twitter while on the can....

^lmao!!!!! I usually turn both off but right now I turned my keyboard clicks off cause I find it annoying.

mountainman said:
Keyboard clicks off - otherwise, everyone at work would know I'm checking twitter while on the can....

Haha oh my that's funny.

I leave them on but only because I themed the sound. So, it's a lower and softer pitched sound that isn't so annoying as the stock one.

I need those sounds - I'm still learning how to type on a smart phone. Without them, I can't tell that I've pressed the keys (very used to physical keyboards...).

Marliyn

mine are on. I like them. :) I just flip the vibrate switch if I don't want it to be heard.

OFF.. definitely.. that sound drives me crazy. and my son likes his on and hes always texting and i literally want to scream !! :eek: