What's new

Big Bang Theory fans

I just saw the Adhesive Duck Deficiency episode.I had to keep rewinding due to laughing and missing bits.

Leonard: "The earth's moving too fast. Raj, slow it down!"
Raj: *makes a grimacing face for a few seconds.. "Ok, how's that?"

Seriously, this is one hilarious series!

This episode gets my vote for best episode of the entire series.

Last edited:
I just saw the Adhesive Duck Deficiency episode.I had to keep rewinding due to laughing and missing bits.

Leonard: "The earth's moving too fast. Raj, slow it down!"
Raj: *makes a grimacing face for a few seconds.. "Ok, how's that?"

Seriously, this is one hilarious series!

This episode gets my vote for best episode of the entire series.

Penny: is that my arm?
Sheldon: it doesn't feel like an arm.
Penny: then maybe you should let it go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon: All right, one bacon cheeseburger, breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously, kudos. Beer-battered fish and chips. Now, here’s your tartar sauce. I also brought you salsa. It’s a little unconventional, but I think you’ll like it. It’s zingy. And for you, Factory Burrito Grande, no cheese, no sour cream, no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance. Bon appétit.
Leonard: Hang on. Black beans, not pinto beans?
Sheldon: Yes.
Leonard: Double guacamole?
Sheldon: Of course.
Leonard: No cilantro?
Sheldon: Nope.
Leonard: Lettuce shredded, not chopped?
Sheldon: Yep.
Leonard: You understand why I’m doing this to you?
Sheldon: I do.
Leonard: That’ll be all. That was fun.

CCLemon said:
Sheldon: All right, one bacon cheeseburger, breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously, kudos. Beer-battered fish and chips. Now, here’s your tartar sauce. I also brought you salsa. It’s a little unconventional, but I think you’ll like it. It’s zingy. And for you, Factory Burrito Grande, no cheese, no sour cream, no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance. Bon appétit.
Leonard: Hang on. Black beans, not pinto beans?
Sheldon: Yes.
Leonard: Double guacamole?
Sheldon: Of course.
Leonard: No cilantro?
Sheldon: Nope.
Leonard: Lettuce shredded, not chopped?
Sheldon: Yep.
Leonard: You understand why I’m doing this to you?
Sheldon: I do.
Leonard: That’ll be all. That was fun.

Oh I loved that one too! How do they remember their parts. Very clever.

Oh I loved that one too! How do they remember their parts. Very clever.

I'm not sure how they remember their lines. I study physics and I think I'd have a difficult time with some of their lines.

My favorite is still The Sheldon Robot episode! LOVE this show!

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

I'm not sure how they remember their lines. I study physics and I think I'd have a difficult time with some of their lines.
Acting (and its memorization of lines) is like any other discipline; part comes natural, part comes from working hard and crafting it. I acted in high school and college and I still find memorization of "anything" pretty easy. But that's just my wiring. To you physicists understanding constants and the intricacies of motion, etc -- seems like child's play - but when I tried taking an Astronomy course online once I was lost in the instructors first sentence. Dropped out within three days. I had lots of math and was good at it in school but had never had physics. I think that's what killed me as Astronomy is this amazing blend of math and physics. But dang -- not child's play to me... lol!

Ahhhh! But I do understand. I usually had the leading roles in the plays at my high school and teaching is acting. I only teach high school science which is fairly basic. I'm not good enough to do A-level stuff or university.

I just saw the episode where Howard is trying the fix the ISS toilet system using his mom's meat loaf. Classic.

Love that show. My favorite is the justice league episode when Sheldon knocks on Penny's door as the Flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG! I just saw Leonard knock on Penny's door as the flash in The Justice League Recombination!

"Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, Penny, ..."

I was laughing moderately until Penny answered the door and replied, then I completely lost it. I'm going to have to rent that episode because I missed the five minutes that followed that.

Last edited: