What's new

free bigU movies account found !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does any one can tell me how to pay for the bigu acct. I know it has to be paid thru alert pay.com.... I'll pay someone $10 to share his or her account. $5 first thru paypal. Other five after I get the username and password. Including the four digit code. Appreciate in advance. PM me if interested.
I really don't trust Alertpay.com

Go online to be able to pay for a bigU account. Why will you want to send money to someone to share his account?

BAB, I went ahead and add my direct bank acct. I'm curious about why they ask for the bank personnel name and that person number. I noticed quite a number of people joined bigu. Now, I've decided I will add my bank account and get my membership with bigu.

BAB, I went ahead and add my direct bank acct. I'm curious about why they ask for the bank personnel name and that person number. I noticed quite a number of people joined bigu. Now, I've decided I will add my bank account and get my membership with bigu.

Ok, do that

MalwareBAB

Tenshadowsun said:
I've searched for ifamilyguy, that doesn't exit any more. Anyone knows of a username n password to thebigu?

Did u get one yet

Ok guys I just purchased bigu and bought the expensive digital av cable from the apple store. So far kind of disappointed!!! I tried to watch fast five and turned it off because the picture was soooo crappy I couldnt see it was kind of dark! This is on my HDTV. What am I doing wrong??? The quality on my tv is like watching an old VHS tape! I don't get it. You guys all say how good the quality is but I'm not seeing it!!! Please tell me if there is a way to fix it. Thanks in advance;)

Ok guys I just purchased bigu and bought the expensive digital av cable from the apple store. So far kind of disappointed!!! I tried to watch fast five and turned it off because the picture was soooo crappy I couldnt see it was kind of dark! This is on my HDTV. What am I doing wrong??? The quality on my tv is like watching an old VHS tape! I don't get it. You guys all say how good the quality is but I'm not seeing it!!! Please tell me if there is a way to fix it. Thanks in advance;)
Maybe it's the cable which is not adaptable. Get the av composite cable instead.

beckyandjustin said:

You right It's not the cable Bigu has download sone crappy movie lately the movie jumping the broom looks like a bootleg went wrong it's jumping all over the screen

I paid for my bigu account and i dont want it anymore im selling my account for £4 if anyone wants to buy it inbox me

How can you sell the account? Even if you sell, I don't think that the buyer will be able to change the login and password info. So you will still be able to access your bigU account after selling it since you know the username and the password. Well I don't know if it's now possible to change the password, but months ago I wanted to do it and it wasn't possible.

So i cant sell the account :(

You can sell the account, but the buyer have to know that he will be sharing the account with you as you will be able to login the account anytime you want since you know the loggin info and since the buyer can't really change the loggin info. So sell it half price is fair.

I have a question??? When I stream movies on bigu it always pauses and loads forever. Sometimes I even have to close out of the app and start the movie all over for it to work. Is there a trick to getting the movie to stream smoothly with no interruptions???

I have a question??? When I stream movies on bigu it always pauses and loads forever. Sometimes I even have to close out of the app and start the movie all over for it to work. Is there a trick to getting the movie to stream smoothly with no interruptions???

I also have that trouble streaming bigU movies, the only cure is to download the movie to your phone and then play it back later. You will have to set your screen not to sleep during the download, otherwise it will stop downloading the movie once the screen sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.