What's new

free bigU movies account found !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been watching movies from bigU Movies app on both 3G network and WiFi with no problems whatsoever. @bab2010 you may need to get a new router or upgrade to a high speed internet plan with your ISP if your WiFi is slow and your WiFI connection sucks.

Here is what i get most of the time on wifi, i don't know if it should be enough but truth is that it suck, check the first top result
d812cbe5-1df1-5828.jpg

and my carrier doesn't have 3g so... Here is what i have on my edge connection, it's not today's test but anyway the result is always the same so check the first top result
d812cbe5-1e9c-d71f.jpg

Tell me if i should be able to watch bigU with these connection speed then i will think something wrong with my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m8, i installed an app through cydia called mywi . it tricks your phone into thinkin its on wifi wen its on 3g . i have no problems watchin films with that

m8, i installed an app through cydia called mywi . it tricks your phone into thinkin its on wifi wen its on 3g . i have no problems watchin films with that
My carrier provider doesn't support 3g. I guess mywi will be useless for me, i only have edge on my phone.

No no, i willno change my carrier, the other one which can support 3g is very bad. Its signalemission is real bad and i can't relay on it and aford to miss importants calls which doesn't come all times, but some times. So let it be. If there is an app to fix upmy connection i can take bite anyway.

I just watched a few samples. It looks like it's worth the money. Hey bab share your bigu account. No one can change or see personal info right?

I just paid for Big U movies and its well worth the money they are asking.
Quality is real good. I have been downloading with the Iphone then transferring over to the PC and watching on the PC. You can do it either way as they have a website you can go to if you want to just use the PC.
Will be purchasing a tv cable next so I can watch on the tube but the cable from apple is kinda pricey at $40 imho.

I haven't transferred any movies to my PC, however I have been watchin the movies on my iPhone 4 and iPad and TV. Every movie i've viewed so far has been crystal clear quality.

When you download a movie let me say 600mb size of a movie to the iPhone and then transfer it to your computer, your disk suppose to become fragmented, specialy if you will do this with 10, 20 videos with huge sizes. On computer, when moving such huge files the hard disk become fragmented, and there is a tool to help degrament the disk otherwise the computer will take time to respond. How do you defragment the hard disk of your phone after transfering huge files from your phone to your computer? Don't you notice any lag or response delay in your phone while after such a transfering operations of many files from the phone to wherever?

I did download in app and also download lite app but can't see or find my down loaded movies:(??

How do u guys download movies from bigU app without having it cut down during the download process. I can start the download process well, but the downloading size are most of the time over 500mb and while it's downloading and i try to minimize the bigU app to open something elese, or when the sreen goes to stand by mode, the download will cut off and throw out an error message.
I'm wondering how do u manage to download 500mb 700mb of movies without having it cut off.

I just downloaded the movie Fast Five and it was really good quality and the movie is a must see movie. Best Fast & Furious movie yet.

@Bab2010, you can't let your iPhone go to sleep while a movie is downloading otherwise you will lose your internet connection like after a minute. to fix this issue you must open Settings app > General > Autolock and set Autolock from the default 1 min to Never. this way you can download a movie completely and not have to worry about losing your internet connection. Also I would recommend keeping the app open when downloading.

Wow, means i can't use the phone at all for hours. Ok i knew this, but was hoping for another solution like a tweak or an app whcih keeps apps awake and fully running in the background.

hey i downloaded ifamilyguy and i click house button and scrolled dow and there was nothing big u movies icon..if it was fixed can someone please give me a password and a username..of his that he is not using..

hey i downloaded ifamilyguy and i click house button and scrolled dow and there was nothing big u movies icon..if it was fixed can someone please give me a password and a username..of his that he is not using..

How many people can use a bigU account at the same time? Can many use the same account at the same time?

I've searched for ifamilyguy, that doesn't exit any more. Anyone knows of a username n password to thebigu?

Does any one can tell me how to pay for the bigu acct. I know it has to be paid thru alert pay.com.... I'll pay someone $10 to share his or her account. $5 first thru paypal. Other five after I get the username and password. Including the four digit code. Appreciate in advance. PM me if interested.
I really don't trust Alertpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.