What's new

Big Bang Theory fans

ardchoille

Reaction score
Anyone here watch Big Bang Theory? If so, what are your favorite quotes from the show?

Mine is "I informed you thusly".

Love that show. My favorite is the justice league episode when Sheldon knocks on Penny's door as the Flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was great! I like the way Sheldon knocks on doors:
knock, knock, knock "Penny?"
(continues until the door is answered)

I LOVe the show! I have every season/episode on dvd and I record them on my sky box when they air on tv... so many nice quotes from the show..

Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Sheldon: I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.
Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

Sheldon: You can try, but you'll never catch me. Bazinga!

: The Big Bang Theory Quotes

My favorite line is from the episode "A Painting and Basketball." Sheldon and Kripke are playing basketball to decide who gets an office. Kripke is dribbling [badly] and dribbles right into the wall.

I burst out laughing when he then says "I wan out of woom!"

A true laugh out loud moment.

Marilyn

My favorite line is from the episode "A Painting and Basketball." Sheldon and Kripke are playing basketball to decide who gets an office. Kripke is dribbling [badly] and dribbles right into the wall.

I burst out laughing when he then says "I wan out of woom!"

A true laugh out loud moment.

Marilyn

Such a funny episode! I was watching that last night and you reminded me of the episode where they get back from their 3 months in the pole and when the heat went out lol but when kripke says "youre still, suwpise suwpise a woser"

Last night I caught the episode where the guys are being questioned by the lady FBI agent. Hilarious!

It's from the current season (6), episode #3 - "The Higgs Boson Observation".

Ah, I've missed so many from the current season. Can't wait to buy it on DVD.

Last edited: