What's new

Apple account problem

fmirzamd

Reaction score
Email from apple about account. They want information about your credit card otherwise account will be frozen.
Is this a real email or some scam? Never got this kind of email from apple before.
Notice of changes to the Apple User Agreement.
(This is an automatic message by the system to let you know that you have to confirm your account information within 24 hours.
your account has been frozen temporarily in order to protect it.

If you don't confirm your account within 24 hours , your account will be permanently deleted.

To confirm your account visit the link below :
My Apple Login .
once you have confirmed your account informations your account will start to work as normal once again.
This is an automated message. Please do not reply to this email. If you need additional help, please visit Apple Support.)

Thanks,
Apple Security Team

It's for your Apple account info, not necessarily your cc although perhaps the access is there. I would contact Apple Support through the phone # or email address from the official Apple website and not through the link that you were sent.

I never answered to those mails and my account works perfect anyway.
Can't be anything but a scam.
So do not use that link and if I where you I would do as bear say.
Ask apple but not use that mail to try to contact them.

Sent using Tapatalk

Most definitely a scam. This exact type of scam has been tried with many types of online accounts such as PayPal, eBay, etc.

I did talk to apple support and that was scam.
Thanks for the help.

I had one of these quite a while ago, Needless to say I didn't respond but quickly deleted it.

I had one of these quite a while ago, Needless to say I didn't respond but quickly deleted it.
I had a very similar one about my PayPal account. I forwarded the email, with full headers, to [email protected].
It would be nice if apple had a similar address to forward such spam to.

Last edited:
I had a very similar one about my PayPal account. I forwarded the email, with full headers. [email protected].
It would be nice if apple had a similar address to forward such spam to.
Yes it would.
I have lost count of the emails I've had saying I need to log into my bank account via this link....

Lol "account informations"... when will these scammers ever learn how to write proper :-D
I read a paper on scammers that indicated some typos are on purpose, they help gauge the skill of the target.