What's new

Just to alert you all.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been alerted to a Phishing email that is going around purportedly from Apple.
If you get this just delete it -

Alert: Please review your recent activity and we'll help you take corrective action.
~
Apple ID
We have noticed that some data from your account information seems inaccurate or unverified
We need to verify your account informations in order to continue using your Apple ID.
Please Verify your account informations by clicking on the link below :

I have been alerted to a Phishing email that is going around purportedly from Apple.
If you get this just delete it -

Alert: Please review your recent activity and we'll help you take corrective action.
~
Apple ID
We have noticed that some data from your account information seems inaccurate or unverified
We need to verify your account informations in order to continue using your Apple ID.
Please Verify your account informations by clicking on the link below :

Thank you for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up. I've received a couple of emails similar from Paypal as well. You gotta be super careful these days!

Thanks for the heads up. I've received a couple of emails similar from Paypal as well. You gotta be super careful these days!
You're welcome :)
You certainly do.

You have our eBay and PayPal accounts got hacked and some one ordered a coffee machine that was ÂŁ2000.00 thank goodness PayPal picked up on it and telephoned is to check

You have our eBay and PayPal accounts got hacked and some one ordered a coffee machine that was ÂŁ2000.00 thank goodness PayPal picked up on it and telephoned is to check
Thank goodness for that! I hope they can track down the hacker.

I can’t imagine a coffee machine that expensive.

Takes the piss all they managed to find out they was in America

Don’t know if I have posted this was thinking about it.
A few weeks back in local hardware shop they had changed the paying system.
Normally put your bank card in type your pin code 4 digits tap ok job done.
Sometimes if it was down they had their system you signed the receipt they checked job done.

New system give the lady your card she swipes it in the slot, and GIVES it back
to you.
Turning a tablet around for you to sign on with a touch pen and hit accept.
Out pops the receipt and off you go.

After l thought surely she should keep the card and check my signature.
Have not been back, next time l will check and speak to the manager if necessary.

We have chip and pin in the uk now so we don’t sign no more and now for payments under £30 we have contactless simper to Apple Pay