What's new

Ziad Omran.. New member

ZiadOmran

Reaction score
Hey, my name is Ziad Omran
I'm a new member to your amazing website! I'm 17 years old, a technology enthusiast!
I always wanted to learn programming and stuff, but I didn't have the chance, plus I don't have much time!
Oh, and I almost forgot; I'm Lebanese (an Arabic country in the Middle East) so please excuse my poor language, I'm always doing my best.
Nice to meet you all!
I will be more than happy if I can help anyone in anything, and I hope that someone would help me when I need help.

Hey, my name is Ziad Omran
I'm a new member to your amazing website! I'm 17 years old, a technology enthusiast!
I always wanted to learn programming and stuff, but I didn't have the chance, plus I don't have much time!
Oh, and I almost forgot; I'm Lebanese (an Arabic country in the Middle East) so please excuse my poor language, I'm always doing my best.
Nice to meet you all!
I will be more than happy if I can help anyone in anything, and I hope that someone would help me when I need help.
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Howdy and welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! :)