What's new

New Verizon iphone member. Hiii!

miamirn

Reaction score
Hi!
Pleased to meet all of you!
I've had my verizon iphone4 36Gb for a couple of months, now. This is my first iphone. I'm a previous windows user.
Taking pics with this phone is awesome. I'm using the "Hipstamatic" photography app, so if there are any "Hipstamatic" users, I'd sure like to meet you :)
My only question about the iOS is, where do I find "files"? It looks like I need to get a program for this, I assume.
I love the feel of this phone. It's so intuitive! The keyboard rocks! (I never thought I'd like touchscreen keyboard).
Cons: I'm under the control of "Big Brother" itunes! Apple sure does have it down. Am I really going to loose all my stuff if I want to go Adroid? Wow, they sure demand loyalty! Lol.
Thanks for reading my post :) :)

What files do you want to read on the device? Word excel PDF files? Or the iOS system files? Welcome to the forum.

Hi!
Pleased to meet all of you!
I've had my verizon iphone4 36Gb for a couple of months, now. This is my first iphone. I'm a previous windows user.
Taking pics with this phone is awesome. I'm using the "Hipstamatic" photography app, so if there are any "Hipstamatic" users, I'd sure like to meet you :)
My only question about the iOS is, where do I find "files"? It looks like I need to get a program for this, I assume.
I love the feel of this phone. It's so intuitive! The keyboard rocks! (I never thought I'd like touchscreen keyboard).
Cons: I'm under the control of "Big Brother" itunes! Apple sure does have it down. Am I really going to loose all my stuff if I want to go Adroid? Wow, they sure demand loyalty! Lol.
Thanks for reading my post :) :)

hello and welcome!

you will find that ios is a very closed os compared to windows and other os out there for phones so everything is done through itunes and your files should be added to libraries there. you can download separate apps that you can transfer your apps to your computer and also if you plug in the usb it gives you access to your videos and photos and some apps where you would upload documents to such as pdfs through itunes

I never thought i would like the touch screen keyboard either and at first i hated it but with auto correct it works

Thanks for the nice welcome!
Bab2010: I would like to write and store pdf and word files. I don't know whether Apple has Word, but something like that.

Should I take this question to another thread?

Thanks!

miamirn said:
Bab2010: I would like to write and store pdf and word files. I don't know whether Apple has Word, but something like that.

Thanks!

You can try documents to go. It's in the app store

miamirn said:

Thanks!

You can try documents to go. It's not free. You can find it in the app store

Welcome, I'm a hipstamaniac myself. Your correct these phones are cool.
Have fun and if you have any questions, do a search and if no answer there feel free to ask it on the board.

miamirn said:

Thanks!

Ok. What's up with my multiple post. I swear while going over the bay bridge my data was off

Last edited: